PayDay [v0.5]

Thanks or help :slight_smile:

Still going to add the thing where we can change the time instead of it being hourly?

Yah, going to do it tomorrow

All done. Enjoy v0.3

Thanks :+1: and can you write above the updated parameters for your commands?
And I would like to know, the time added is real time or player time?

does this pay people based on an hour of play time, or just every hour even if they aren’t online?

by default 1 hour (real time) from when the server is fully loaded (ie after the “PayDay is loaded” message in console)

And is possible to do it as a play time and you can store the player play count in the PEX in user permissions.

1 minecraft day lasts 20mins of real time. So currently you get paid once every 3 ingame days.

Yes, but I mean user play time, that he receive the money after some played time.

Play time, only if they’re online

I would like to know, when the player goes from one group to another, will he receive the start amount from the new group as addition to his actual amount?
I will use it ranks for rewarding players and will not only give them some extra permissions but will give them some money too.

No, he will receive only his actual amount

And is possible to add something like this?

Does what? If you want to give more money to a certain group just set their amount higher

OK, I ask others. When I have a player in one group. He receive there an amount set for this group, but when I move it over rank to another group where is set another amount will he receive this amount too and will it be added to his actual amount?

the permissions plugin (ie PEX atm) would have to fire an event when a player goes up/down a ladder and PayDay would have to listen for it (in future it would need to listen for each different permission plugin) and then give the required amount but this doesn’t really seem useful since players can have their group changed at any time

2 Likes

I will create some ranks where player can goes up and i give them for it some rewards. And after some time and talking with peoples here found that the ranks work like switcher for groups selected in ladders group.
So I try to find out how can I implement my rewards in this PEX system.
I will give players more homes, I know now how to do it. But I will add them some money too as some extra tools too.
For tools I don’t have for now any idea, but for money can help me your plugin.
So I would like to know if your plugin will add money to already existing amount of money after changing the group or not. Changing the group is something like add to a group.

1 Like

Updated to latest Sponge

Release v0.3c:

Tested on SpongeForge 814

This release brings compatibility with SpongeForge 808+