PayDay [v0.5]

Release v0.3d:

Tested on SpongeForge 936

This release brings compatibility with SpongeForge 936.

Wow. You are creating so many useful plugins :+1:

2 Likes

Release v0.4:

Tested on SpongeForge 1105

Changes:

• This release updates to use the Economy Service and Text III

is the sheduler for money reward depending of the time in game, or just the IRL time ?

I mean, a player who isnā€™t playing while a week, will earn money even or not ?

Money is only inserted into the players account if they are online, thus rewarding them for being online. I can add an option so that it is for every player, but inactive players could get very rich eventually.

No I think you donā€™t have to do that, especially for the issue you mentionned. So the time set in the config is cumulative time of gaming, or consecutive ?

Please update - http://pastebin.com/PeNSRbYm

This is coming across in console.

Release v0.5:

Tested on SpongeForge 1271

Changes:

• This release updates to API 4.0.3.

Can there be EconomyLite support? It says it requires only TotalEconomy, and:

http://pastebin.com/wwyguXLn

Hold on lemme look into the error

@Gershon There was an issue when that JAR was compiled, try redownloading it now. :slight_smile:

Also, the thread does not say you need TotalEconomy.

It wrote that it needed TotalEconomy on the console for me when I tried to load up the plugin. Iā€™ll try to test it with the new version again later.

Hello? Do you still develop this one? I think may it is better to update the plugin to the latest sponge api 4.xx and 5.xx.
I think PayDay cannot work in the latest sponge, and could you add more specific commands or permissions? I want to know what should I do if I donā€™t use PEX.

Hi, it is compatible with the latest Sponge or when you will release the compatible version?

@HassanS6000 On newest Spongeforge v5 I get this:
09:58:34 CONSOLE: thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task PayDay - Pay owned by Plugin{id=io.github.hsyyid.payday, name=PayDay, version=0.5, source=/games/ni4389_1/ftproot/minecraftotherpacks/mods/plugins/PayDay-0.5.jar}, but an error occured.

Also occured:
10:07:11 CONSOLE: thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass ClientConnectionEvent$Join$Impl to Plugin{id=io.github.hsyyid.payday, name=PayDay, version=0.5, source=/games/ni4389_1/ftproot/minecraftotherpacks/mods/plugins/PayDay-0.5.jar}

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/service/permission/option/OptionSubject
	at io.github.hsyyid.payday.PayDay.onPlayerJoin(PayDay.java:133) ~[PayDay.class:0.5]
	at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.JoinListener_PayDay_onPlayerJoin11.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:353) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:336) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:381) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:366) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:140) [SpongeImpl.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1753]
	at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.initializeConnectionToPlayer(PlayerList.java:395) [mp.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeServerSideConnection(NetworkDispatcher.java:260) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.access$100(NetworkDispatcher.java:73) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:209) [NetworkDispatcher$1.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) [eo.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) [md.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:732) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

Also your config file is named io.github.hsyyid.payday.conf, can that be changed to payday.conf?

Bump - how to use without PEX?
Also, do you plan update this to v5.0?

After all the time no response, I forked and updated the plugin myself: https://github.com/Minecolonies/PayDay/releases/tag/v0.6

Download for 1.10.2 APIv5: https://github.com/Minecolonies/PayDay/releases/download/v0.6/PayDay-0.6.jar

1 Like

@Kostronor: there is one problem - your fork donā€™t work. It loads (I see in console) but nothing happens, no messages in console and no balance changes.

Also, how to configure it? I read source code but Iā€™m still donā€™t know for what is ā€œtimeamountā€ variable.
For example, I want to set to pay 5$ for every 15 minutes. Itā€™s possible?

Set timeamount to 15 and timeunit to Minutes and follow OPs tutorial to set the pay amount

There is no way to use this without PEX?

1 Like

Is this still being developed? I just setup a new server on our community and was looking for something to provide a similar function to the TimeIsMoney plugin we use on our bukkit/spigot based servers. Also, I noticed in the information that it needs PEX in order to work. Will it work with other Permission plugins as well (We are using LuckPerms for our servers).