🔑 PermissionsEx v2.0 [API 5]

I am using a checker. I know commands work, i just prefer editing the file. When i make a new line it sort of removes it, making the permissions stack in one line, thus causing errors because “home.use”: 1"home.list":1 obviously isnt going to work.

Then you’re doing it wrong.

Figured it out, i missed the comma.

That’s why zml made it so you can use commands - it’s much easier than editing the config…

Sorry,I have no idea about how to use it.
seems that the commands are different with the Bukkit version.
And I have not found the config file.
How to use commands or where is the config file?Thanks!

@MoeBoy76 wrote a fairly good guide on how to use PEX 2.0 already, so use that as a reference if you’re still confused.

Link

So I’m fairly stuck on this. Can anyone instruct me in how the hell I’d set up something like a Builder rank, and how to allow the regular ranks to interact with things like Chests?

This might help you:

Not got anything of the kind. That’s good for basic setups, but not for what I need. I can’t figure out what perm I need to give people to let them interact with blocks such as Ender Chests.

that one goes beyond my knowledge, sorry.
it’s probably best to wait for @zml to clarify this :smile:

There is no sort of block protection in PEX. For Bukkit there used to be Modifyworld, but right now nothing has been ported to Sponge yet – so nothing except vanilla spawn protection should be blocking building.

2 Likes

-1 is no access right?

"kits.use.Trainer": -1,

Is that correct if i want no one to access it?

Yes. -1 equates to False, and 1 equates to True.

Could we get Aliases of the old commands that we are use to /pex user delete and such?

Take a look at this page, maybe it helps:

It does sort of but Im asking if we could get Aliases of the old commands.

Do we have a ETA on the next update? Not trying to rush you just curious for I would like to use it on .562

Oh whoops, looks like I forgot to push the fix for the necessary changes. New build should be up within like 5-10 minutes.

1 Like

i assume this means Sponge 555+ and Data2.0 support? :smile:

So is there a way you could integrate a way that people can use the new commands the normal way, or they could use the old commands. They do the same thing but that way people who are use to the old commands could use the old commands or nah?