[Discontinued] Player Shops v1.0.0 - Buy and sell items to and from other players

@NentifyAny plans on updating this cool plugin to the newest Sponge versions?

I am a bit busy for time at the moment, but it is open source so anyone is free to update it. It’s probably relatively painless. I know this probably isn’t what you want to hear, sorry. I’m also happy for anyone to take over my plugins.

I did an little update, works with API 5 and tested with sponge 5.1.0-BETA-1814 (versions below should also work, but not all)

PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.1.1

Did you add permissions to the commands?
Could not pass InteractBlockEvent$Secondary$MainHand$Impl to Plugin{id=playershops, name=Player Shops, source=~mods/PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.1.1.jar}
Noticed that in console on a side note

No i didnt.
When do you get this info in the console?
Side note: Which sponge version are you using?

1770.(api 5) http://pastebin.com/FJ7ABmwa

If its due to my version anyway you could make it work with 1770? Im newer to sponge and fear if I upgrade to a new version it may break my other mods/plugins.

May be mixed with some other errors. It happens when a player right clicks the sign. The mod/plugin doesn’t seem to work when someone goes to use the sign.

I would recommend to use the lastest beta 5 version(since from what i understand api 5.0 is now released), but if you cant update because of some other plugins (as for mods, they depend on forge) I may do a build for 1770.

Getting an error when right clicking signs above chests.
Running latest SF, Your update, and pixelmon.

Actually, after updating to the latest SF, it has a new error.

Yes Please <3. If you can that’d be great!

The updatet version is only for latest 5.0 builds, not for the 6.0 builds, sorry. I may update it but not sure about that right now

Not really sure where you are getting the 5 or 6 build numbers. We are still on API 5 receiving those errors.

It says 1.10.2-2107-6.0.0-BETA-1856

so can you please make it work with my v?

Please update to API 6 :]

forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2098-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.1.0-BETA-1814.jar
PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar

Is it possible to make these shops take a particular item as currency. I want to use gold nuggets, ingots, and blocks as the currency and i’m unsure how compatible of a system it would be with shop chests.

1 Like

Can u add the possibilty to use virtual account from Economy Lite as owner of an shop?
It would be enough if u can change the owner through config file to e.g. the virtual account “kingdom”.

So the virtual account handles all the payments of the kingdom and also players get payed by it if sell items.

1 Like

Would you mind choosing a OSS Licence then and adding it to the GitHub Reop.
Then I would feel more confident updating it.
Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve added the MIT license to my shop plugin repositories. Let me know if you need anything else!