PlotSquared - Easy, yet powerful Plot World generation and management

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PlotSquared. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

PlotSquared

PlotSquared is a land and world management plugin. It includes several highly configurable world generators. You can create plots of land in existing worlds using plot clusters, or you can have a full world of plots.

Old Thread: [Release] PlotSquared - Grief Protection | Multi-World Management | World Generators | Survival + Creative

PlotSquared Legacy (1.8.8-1.12.2) has been revived. We would appreciate it if you
were to join our Discord for support: https://discord.gg/KxkjDVg

More Info​

Features

• In built plot downloading + cross server saving and loading + some optional web interfaces.
  • Plot swapping / copying and cross world plot moving
  • Plot merging, your own plots or between friends
  • Extensive flag system so you can decide what should be protected on a per world, or per plot basis
  • Plot entry notifications / per plot time / weather / music etc with the flag system
  • Add custom roads to existing maps to make them look nicer
  • Configure additional messages however you want
  • Dynamic world border to prevent excessive exploring
  • Mob protection and per plot mob limiting
  • Interactive commands such as plot listing
  • Plot rating, ranking, complexity analysis, and auto clearing calibration
  • Use javascript to add new commands or script simple things like auto merging all plots
  • Plot schematic saving, loading and pasting
  • Per player settings such as plot chat and entry notifications
  • World creation either with multiverse, /plot setup, or manual yml configuration
  • Plot commenting and inboxes
  • World auto trimming which reduces the CPU and disk usage when people explore
  • Pistons and Sand/TNT cannons are properly restricted
  • Per plot redstone settings + plot redstone disablers
  • Optional fast async worldediting
  • Restrict the use of WorldEdit and VoxelSniper to plots only.
  • Chunk processing to safely unload dangerous chunks (also processes WorldEdit commands)
  • Component setting (floor, wall, border)
  • Section off areas (e.g. an area for donors) with plot clusters, or add plot clusters to vanilla worlds
  • Use holograms instead of signs if you want (HoloPlots addon)
  • Four tiers of plot allowance: Owner, Helper, Trusted, Denied
  • Plot naming (for teleportation)
  • Configurable command confirmation (e.g. for /plot clear)
  • Manage islands, skyblock, vanilla worlds, or certain sections of worlds as plots
  • A lot of generators, and settings to choose from
1 Like

A new version has been released for PlotSquared, it is available for download here.

Fixed augmented plot generation in Sponge 7.2.0.

I get the same thing but now im getting [P2] An error occurred %s
this docent even make sense all i want to do is create a flat land plot me for me and my 5 friends to muck around in and the commands dont work im using luckperms so its very easy to add the permissions and i found them very easy