Plugins by Ryan Leach

About

Recently employed Casual Junior Software Developer, who has been participating in the Sponge community since it’s inception.

I’ve had Minecraft Administration experience, so I know and understand your pain at bugs / plugins not working correctly / being unable to configure certain aspects. Where possible I try to make my commissions configurable, so if you need a change a few months later you are able to easily edit the configuration yourself.

I’ve studied previously at University of South Australia, but first started programming over 12 years ago.

Public Experience

I’ve made a number of small public plugins for Sponge as well as numerous private testing plugins just to try out different sections of the API. Most of which can be seen on my summary page here:

Previous Commissions

Various forks & bug fixes of existing plugins

http://www.flarocity.com/

• FlarocityCrates
  • FlarocityRankup
  • FlarocityAura
  • DisableSkeletonHorses - (Generously allowed me to publically release)
  • Various forks & bug fixes of existing plugins
  • Simple chat coloring plugin.

http://www.pikacity.com/

• RandomLegendary
  • PokeKill
  • PikaQQ
  • PikaDraw - Partially completed, I relinquished the commission after the original Dev hired returned from hiatus.

Rate

Negotiable.
Server administration tasks:
$15(AUD) an hour, this involves configuration / permissions outside of general support for any plugins I make.
Minimum of 1 hour.
Development work:
Fixed amount per project, usually with 1 free update should SpongeAPI change major versions. Can vary depending on whether it’s interesting / tedious. Video updates of project status on request.

Terms

I very much prefer open source projects and will price accordingly. Note that if you choose for the project to be openly released, that you may end up getting support updates / features for free as if I take on an Open Source plugin then I intend on maintaining it.

Changes outside the original scope setup when pricing the project may incur additional fee’s. Please make sure that you have a pretty solid idea of how you want the plugin to work / interface with your staff / players. This is subject to negotiation if I think I can simplify the user experience, but please approach me with a little more detail then the general outline, it saves both of us time, and potentially other developers time as well if you don’t end up using me, making it cheaper for both of us. Additionally since my timezone is Adelaide Australia it can be challenging to have times where we can hold an IM conversation, so long form communications work best when discussion initial ideas.

I prefer not to make large projects as private commissions, they are hard to estimate times for and can end up having conflicting scheduling with my current employment. That said, I’m open to offers for ongoing hourly employment for large projects / networks.

Contact

I strongly prefer not to use Skype, as I’ve been having trouble with the latest updates.

via IRC ryantheleach on EsperNet
Via SpongeForums PM
You can contact me via email sponge§rleach.id.au (replacing § with an at sign (sorry don’t want this being picked up by spam))
via Discord ryantheleach#6075
via Google Hangouts Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents
or regrettably, Skype. ryan_the_leach

Disclaimer

The following disclaimer must be included at the bottom of every post in this category:

This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

1 Like