Plugins to be ported request

I would like to have these plugins ported

or

If you open it with notepad++ you can double click on the link to open it, it will save time instead of copy paste.

These are must have plugins for a great server.

There’s a list somewhere around. Just search the forums…

btw: no, i wont dl anything you link here… y u no pastebin?

1 Like

I could, but it would be a hell of a copy paste job from pastebin to your browser. You could download the .txt file and open it in notepad++.

But here is the pastebin link:

I literally searched for “port” at the top left

Chances are, the plugins you’ve requested are already on the list. If not, request it there.

2 Likes

To be fair, they already posted there and they were told to make a post. @simon816 That thread is for developers to state they are planning on porting, not requests.

For those who are too lazy to look/read that thread, here is the conversation:

There is nothing wrong with this thread, other than some of the plugins they are requesting are already listed on the thread mentioned above. To which the response was:

EDIT: @FPSUsername you should edit your original post to include the pastebin link. Not many people will want to download it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A site like zippyshare makes me only want to download its contents on a Linux VM, then if I feel safe with it, MAYBE do it on Windows after five MalwareBytes scans. Too sketch for me.

6 Likes

wih pastebin, you scroll to the bottom (END key), click on the original text, and ctrl+A, ctrl+C, and you’re done. dl’ing is scary on the interwebz.

3 Likes

Or you can click the copy to clipboard on pastebin or you can download the file from pastebin

1 Like

Nobody will download something from a new user, actually I never download anything from any forms, ever. Always save yourself the trouble and screen shot or pastebin…

3 Likes

I Agree

Darn min character requirement

If you hit the limit you can use:

(Text here)

And replace the () with < and > to hide it.

2 Likes