Plugins to be ported!

It’s not on this list, but I will be porting my staff chat plugin. It’ll have some extra features for Sponge, but that’s beyond the point.

Calling @BlizzardFyre. Perhaps now would be a good time to update the list in the OP? :smile:

@anon55597060’s post contains a good amount of them, which can save you a bit of time!

I will be porting over my version of GriefPrevention Real Estate. An add on to sell / buy claims from GriefPrevention.

Oops, forgot to mention. I will also be porting over my command/chat logging suite plugin.

I will be porting GlobalMarket. The Sponge version will be under Apache v2 or similar.

1 Like

c=={}=========>

3 Likes

Hey! I Changed Emerald2Money’s licece to GNU GPL 3. Just sayin :slight_smile:

Woah okay this thread got big fast. I am in school at the moment so it is difficult to keep this updated at all times. I have all the ones in here on the list right now and I will try to get all their licenses posted with each soon.

2 Likes

Reload is not supported and sure it will be never:

Maybe switch to a gdrive excel sheet :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’m the original author of GriefPrevention, AntiXRay, and PopulationDensity. I’m confirming that I do intend to port all three over to Sponge as soon as possible.

1 Like

And what about Shopkeepers? That is very useful…

1 Like

Plugins that are essential (in my opinion at least):

• LogBlock
  • PermissionsEX
  • LWC
  • McBans
  • FrameProtect
  • Orebfuscator
  • NoCheatPlus

Other plugins I would love to see ported are:

• SimpleHelpTickets
  • Citizens
  • dtlTraders addon
  • Sentry addon
  • Quests
  • CrackShot
  • Votifier
  • NametagEdit
  • HolographicDisplays
  • PortableHorses
  • SimpleAlias
2 Likes

Also port Minigames and Killreward.

This maybe obsolete to some degree as of MC 1.8, as some border features are being added to the vanilla 1.8 server. It may be needed on the other hand if the vanilla implementation is in a very basic state.

As for the most important plugins for me to get ported over would be both WorldGuard and WorldEdit, CommandHelper, LWC, and essentials. Although I may be able to reduce my dependence on essentials a bit by porting some of the commands in that plugin to CH scripts.

I also agree here too, as the economy stuff tends to be very common on servers.

Although I personally didn’t think that The DinnerPerms were all that bad, I thought that it was a little feature incomplete, without the ability to set groups or to set perms in an easy manor without using a separate plugin.

This might not be updated for sponge, it’s been some time since this plugin got updated on bukkit.

1 Like

I will take care of UltimateCore! :smiley:

other plugins to be ported:
ancientgates
commandlog
idisguise or some other kind of disguise plugin

I can port OpenInv and WorldBorder if i can and author let me to do this :wink:

OpenInv belongs to lishid http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/openinv/
and
WorldBorder belongs to Brettflan http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldborder/

which is far more versatile than the vanilla! circles, ellipses, rectangles, trims edges, world wrap, kick back message, won’t kill players when you change it -_-

Both devs were active, btw.

1 Like

Lets first make Sponge, instead of make plugins for something that is not ready yet…