Plugins to be ported!

Ah, yes, I didn’t include WB because of the native bordering, but the fill command is really useful to keep resource usage down. I second this :smile:

1 Like

I will code a mysql based Economy Plugin :slight_smile: With pay log ^-^

2 Likes

If you can, please add Gringotts and Heroes on the list.

Hmm it may work off the bat, provided that it works with vanilla clients if it gets ported to 1.8. No need for a sponge version of it then.

The developer of Prism, a rollback/grief fixing plugin said he was porting it.

Here are a couple plugins I could think of right now

Dynmap (though it can work with forge)
Multiverse (not sure of)
Enjin plugin (this will be a must for communities using enjin)

Plugins I know of with devs following or in sponge team
Herochat Kainzo
Vanish nopacket =P Mbax

1 Like

Here are some plugins I consider important to be ported:

5 Likes

I would love to see Towny, Factions, PlotMe, and IslandWorld ported to Sponge.

1 Like

Having a pex built into Sponge would be great :wink:
Not likely to happen but would be a cool thing

1 Like
1 Like

When I parred down my plugins to hunt down the IO.Netty issue, there were certain ones I had to leave in:

Dynmap, Essentials, Logblock, LWC, Multiverse, Towny, VanishNoPacket, Towny, World Border, WE/WG.

World border plugin SO much better than the vanilla one.

Wishlist would be a horse stable plugins, Lagmeter ,players could see if lag was client/server-side. Firstspawn, RetractableBridge, LaglessWeather, Mobarmor for customized mobs, and Prayer, in which you tell noobs if they want ops, /pray ops… and they get lightening on their heads. :smile: NotWorthIt, player lose health when revived, so they don’t quickly run back to fights. Ah, and OpenInv, so I can settle who picked up whatever and stop arguments!

Thanks!

Edit: for readability

It’s not on this list, but I will be porting my staff chat plugin. It’ll have some extra features for Sponge, but that’s beyond the point.

Calling @BlizzardFyre. Perhaps now would be a good time to update the list in the OP? :smile:

@anon55597060’s post contains a good amount of them, which can save you a bit of time!

I will be porting over my version of GriefPrevention Real Estate. An add on to sell / buy claims from GriefPrevention.

Oops, forgot to mention. I will also be porting over my command/chat logging suite plugin.

I will be porting GlobalMarket. The Sponge version will be under Apache v2 or similar.

1 Like

c=={}=========>

3 Likes

Hey! I Changed Emerald2Money’s licece to GNU GPL 3. Just sayin :slight_smile:

Woah okay this thread got big fast. I am in school at the moment so it is difficult to keep this updated at all times. I have all the ones in here on the list right now and I will try to get all their licenses posted with each soon.

2 Likes

Reload is not supported and sure it will be never: