Plugins to be ported!

Zephyrus will be ported
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/zephyrus/

I will most likely port a few private plugins which i planned to release publicly. This includes 3 gametypes.

I will also most likely port my SimpleGUI Creator (an actual working version) and maybe Holograpic

@Lemonous I ment Craftbook. not craftbukkit confusing names…

I’ll be porting my plugin boosCooldowns.

1 Like

Spreadsheet up to date as of this post!

Name: Papoctronics v1.3.6
Original Devs: mjl1010
Last Update: 08.27.14
License: All Rights Reserved
Claimed? By Dev

If Residence Update will port to SpongePowered, I will port ResPlus.

Name: ResPlus v1.0.1
Original Devs: mjl1010
Last Update: 06.23.14
License: GNU GPL v3
Claimed? By Dev

We read ;).

1 Like

I will port my plugin Trade! :smiley: Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Plugins i would like to see ported!

Name: PurplRC
Original Dev: cnaude
Last Update: 09.09.14

Name: BukkitIRCd Reloaded
Original Devs: WizardCM, Mu5tank05, BoomBoxCreations, Jdbye, jkcclemens, modwizcode, RonnChyran
Last Update: 04.24.13

1 Like

Oh yes AreaShop is better than SimpleRegionMarket sorry, I don’t know this plugin ._.

But I suggest to add “Stargate” of Drakia on Sponge, because he stay, for me the best Plugin of teleport

These plugins will be ported by dev:

Does Stargate have a BukkitDev page or Github repository? If so, can you link me to it, please? :slight_smile:

Other than that, spread up to date!

@NLthijs48: Hai! I noticed you were on these forums, so I thought I’d ask: Are you going to port AreaShop to Sponge? :slight_smile:

1 Like

[Stargate on Github][1] licensed under GPLv3 :smile:
The dev (Drakia) wrote that he wont update/port, but others are allowed to
[1]: GitHub - DrakiaXYZ/Stargate-Bukkit: Bukkit port of the Stargate plugin by Dinnerbone

1 Like

Without some sort of large incentive, I have no plans of porting Residence.

mcMMO also currently has no plans to port to Sponge, and you neglected to put the only two active developers on the list for it, myself and tft_02

You are really ending mcMMO? It is such a popular plugin though, are you going to allow unofficial ports?

If a developer of sufficient knowledge gets into contact with myself and tft_02 and proves themselves, we may consider it.

Also note that plans could possibly change, its just at this current time we do not plan on it.

1 Like

In my opinion, I would like:

AuthMe SkAddon
ExtrasSK
RandomSK
SkExtras
SkQuery
SkRayFall
SpectateHook
WildSkript

to be ported, as I’m a skript developer myself and I saw skript is added

[quote=“Lemonous, post:326, topic:828”]Hai! I noticed you were on these forums, so I thought I’d ask: Are you going to port AreaShop to Sponge?
[/quote]

Yes I’m going to port AreaShop to Sponge when it is ready, for now I just keep adding features and releasing it on BukkitDev and when the time comes I start porting it.

AreaShop heavily depends on WorldGuard and WorldEdit, so wherever these plugins go my plugin will move with them.

1 Like

If no one update WorldGuard or Residence, I will make a conversion possibility to import regions/residences to Factoid.

@NLthijs48 This is why I think region/cuboid plugin developers have to focus to a common API.

The developer of WorldGuard and WorldEdit, sk89q, is also a leader of this project, so I’m quite sure that those plugins will work with Sponge once it is ready.