Plugins to be ported!

Cookbook or RecipeManager would be very helpful. I’ve relied upon those for a long while, handy to tweak vanilla recipes but often necessary when adding custom blocks or special items.
Movecraft. This goes in the very hard category, I believe, but I LOVE the new version.
Terrain Control. Some of the TC devs are already here, so that may yet happen.
Cenotaph (or Tombstone). Neither has been updated for a long time …
MChat (or iChat or …). A decent chat formatting plugin with bells and whistles.
That’s the top of my wishlist, the rest have already been suggested.
I could go on for quite a while really, there are lots of great ones I’d miss :waxing_crescent_moon:

3 Likes

I’m not completely sure yet, but my upcoming team might be able to work on something like Essentials, LWC and a few others. We’ll completely rewrite the plugins though.
I’ll also rewrite most of my plugins.

I’ll try to port Emerald2Money To Sponge. I Know, the plugin is nearly useless. But it will be a practice to me for coding to sponge :smiley:

(BTW: I’m the original developer of Emerald2Money :slight_smile: )

I would love to see Ultimate Survival Games ported to sponge. I bet lots of server owners would be interested in using it.

I really loved playing around with VoxelSniper and creating some cool terrains with it. It’s amazing what you could do with that plugin. I really would like to see it being ported over to Sponge :blush: . If there are no volunteers I’d offer myself to port that over.

Source: GitHub - TVPT/VoxelSniper: The premiere long-distance brush editor for Minecraft

1 Like

I would like to see the Scavenger plugin either ported over or implemented into the server so that inventory recovery is a default feature!

1 Like

iConomy is important :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have grown to like the Forge mod MineTweaker3 for recipe modification. Not sure how something like this mod would function in the Sponge ecosystem.

1 Like

iConomy hasn’t been updated for 3 years though :worried:

Someone else could update it?

1 Like

The dev of TC is already discussing about implementing it :wink:

1 Like

What’s the point though :confused: . There exist better alternatives that are actively maintained and already going to be ported over. In my opinion updating and porting that plugin over would be a waste of time, but if anyone is up for it that’s totally fine with me.

I’ve read somewhere in this forum that they to build a Iconomy System in Sponge, but im not sure where i read that.

I’d very much like to have Frostcast’s Ban Manager plugin1 ported, as well as Multiverse, Votifier2 and GAListener (I don’t think the listener would have to be ported), EMP and Towny. I’ve got hope for the last one, as I believe I’ve seen Elgar-L here :smile:

2 Likes

I already have my fork of Factions here GitHub - drtshock/Factions: Premium Factions for Premium People. that I’ve been updating for a bit. I’ll definitely be porting that over. I’ll also be porting my 2 other public plugins: ObsidianDestroyer and PlayerVaults.

1 Like

Votifier would be good, if it would be wrote like it doesnt really need the listeners or maybe with an api for listener if it doesnt work the other way :slight_smile:

Nice :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had noticed. I almost jumped for joy. I’ve been hammering out weird worlds since the original biometerrain mod, and played with all it’s successors. Most of the server worlds I’ve been playing on for the last three years are all unique products of Terrain Control (or it’s predecessors). Bring it on!

1 Like

Since iConomy fell by the wayside I’ve been using CraftConomy3 to great effect. I wouldn’t be at all surprised (but greatly delighted) if the developer (greatman321) ported it to sponge.

Oh! And CoreProtect as well, of course! (Please bear with me as I slowly learn how to use this way of making links)

With this plugin, I also have a suggestion. A way to select a time window would be very helpful indeed. For instance, being able to t:48h-36h instead of just t:2d would make both lookups and rollbacks easier and more precise c:

@Inscrutable I’ve been using EssentialsEconomy for the economy on my server. If you have any experience with EE, what are the differences between it and CC3? (Off topic, I suppose… Private message or something if you have the time and incentive)

5 Likes

Would be great to see Skript and something like WorldBorder. The main purpose I wish the second to be ported is its map pre-generation feature (/fill command). Would be awesome, although Minecraft now has its own map limits. Thank you.

P.S. Any link for upcoming API docs?

1 Like