Project Cryogen - Looking for Artists, Builders and Developers

Currently we are still looking for people to join the project we Urgently need:
-Terraformers (people who are confident in WorldEdit and VoxelSniper alike)
-Builders (Confident building in Medieval,Arabian,Modern,and Futuristic styles)
-Plugin Devs (Making the systems and Mechanics we need to create the RPG, MMO Vision!)
-A Web developer ( We need a kick ass site if this projects is to really succeed, that’s where we need one of you to come up with something Epic! or at least on par with http://wynncraft.com/ :wink: )
-Ideas people (coming up with the crazy ideas we need, and want to be able to implement in to this project!)

You can get involved via either here on the forum (which i check daily, or email me directly at [email protected]), were happy and willing to take as many people as possible currently! as long as we see your enthusiasm we want you with us!
Hope to see ya all soon in the project!
-SHADOW, and OCTO

UPDATE:
I would just like to say that the end of the story now has been solved ( no more bad guys killing 90% of the world’s population) and it comes with a pretty epic plot twist, designed by yours truly! :smirk:
The quests are now under development, and I would love some ideas of things that you’ve wanted to see incorporated in RPG games. anything is possible in minecraft (with a few exceptions, but @RobodudeMC can pull wonders, I know) so shoot over ideas! :D

-O

1 Like

Just an update for the frostbite survival plugin. All the concept code is done I have have begun debugging. Should have a presentable plugin soon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you have a Git repo? If so, Is it possible for me to have access to it? My GitHub account is “Tommsy64” You can verify with Octo/Shadow.

I do, but it is not public. I will have to verify with Octo before giving access.

Well, I can offer my RPG plugin for testing, usage and support, though, I don’t know what platform you’re running on currently, though, I presume you’ll be running Sponge when it is closer to release, and likewise, my plugin will be running on Sponge when Sponge is more readily available.

Currently, it’s being worked on for Bukkit API (Compatibility modules for both CraftBukkit and Spigot), though support for those are up in the air after Sponge is in a more stable situation.

Link to my plugin’s thread: KraftRPG

Most of it is modular enough that it can be configured and modularized to mimic the feature set found in McMMO, MagicSpells. It also can be modularized to quite literally do whatever you want it to (if it’s coded of course).

http://wynncraft.com/ uses wordpress with a custom theme

I have a Build that is not quite finished but your welcome to use it. if it fits your theme
http://imgur.com/cP8YcE7,79mjEqn,vqo7GQL,7BrgdwV,UoOjhcP,eLTSgeD#5
just let me know

If you want me to join the developer team, add me on Skype: robin_debaets
Or, send me a PM.

love the project so far.
I’m hoping to learn coding soon, on sponge.
Don’t want to learn bukkit api then need to relearn it because of sponge.

I do know some html and I got some good ideas for Rpg server.

Need help? Don’t hesitate to ask.
Just pm me.

1 Like

Would love to have you on the project, we are always looking for more ideas and people who are interested in helping out!
Email me at [email protected] and ill get you up to speed with what we have so far and what you might be able to help us out with :smile:
-SHADOW

Actually learning the Bukkit API can help ease you into Sponge.

My build team(part of it xD) and I would like to help you with the building and idea parts

1 Like

Can’t we talk on Skype ? That’s easier !

I started learning Bukkit on month before it got removed and I still keep learning it just so I will learn Sponge faster

1 Like

I understand that but I don’t have bukkit files.
Never used bukkit really only bukkit I have is like 1.5
I use 1.7/1.8 protocol hack

If anyone has the latest bukkit / craft bukkit jar files please tell me I will need it so I can start learning Java code. If it helps me understand Sponge API I will do it. :slight_smile:

http://repo.bukkit.org/content/groups/public//org/bukkit/bukkit/1.7.9-R0.2/

2 Likes

PM’d you my info :smile:

That’s great to hear!, if you could PM me and we can talk more about how you and your team can get to work :slight_smile:
-SHADOW

Thanks. I thought the DMCA would affect all of bukkit.org