Project Cryogen - Looking for Artists, Builders and Developers

Just an update for any of the builders:
-There is a Flat world for experimenting (you’ll spawn there by default) Remember the Arabian/ Egyptian theme (however if you feel a sudden rush of inspiration for something different go ahead and create it! :slight_smile: )

-There is also the first version of the rendered Map if you’ve agreed with me to work on in game terrain development feel free to go there and do whatever you need.
(if you need server notes/ information feel free to message me if you don’t have them already)

• If you haven’t already message either me or octo with your In game names and well get you set up with permissions for WE and VS :smile:

If there’s anything ive missed or that you need to know, im always around so just message me anytime!
-SHADOW

I started working on the bank something you mentioned that each town needed.

2 Likes

Everyone should have their perms now, if still not message me and ill get it done :stuck_out_tongue:
-SHADOW

Oh my, I am making the main plugin for this and I didn’t even know a server was up. Can you PM me that IP? I will join and you can setup my perms.

I can help with how to get the crazy off the wall ideas to work, I can’t say much about coming up with them though

To any current developers working on terrain, feel free to message me or find me in-game about questions you may have for what we’re working on. :wink: :thumbsup:

1 Like

I might be able to help!

I am fluent in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP (Laravel), Java, AngularJS and workflow tools like grunt + bower.
If you need any development help at all, From website to Time-travelling Minecraft plugin, I will do it all for free!

As well as that i am also slightly crazy so if you want some funny ideas just let me know.

I would really like to get involved in this project, one way or another as I kinda like Wynncraft but LOVE all dat sci-fi stuff.

Thanks,
Oscar

1 Like

Emailed you :smile:

We would love to have you on the project, and i really like to see that you’re fluent in so many languages!
If you would Please email me at [email protected] Or simply PM me here on the forums i would love to talk to you in terms of getting involved!
Regards
SHADOW

If by this you mean building all the crazy ideas many of us come up with, then please PM me here or Email me (my email is somewhere above) and ill give you the server IP and get you set up with perms for WE and VS :smile:
Regards
SHADOW

Done :smile: `` Also your email is the post right above that one.

Currently we are still looking for people to join the project we Urgently need:
-Terraformers (people who are confident in WorldEdit and VoxelSniper alike)
-Builders (Confident building in Medieval,Arabian,Modern,and Futuristic styles)
-Plugin Devs (Making the systems and Mechanics we need to create the RPG, MMO Vision!)
-A Web developer ( We need a kick ass site if this projects is to really succeed, that’s where we need one of you to come up with something Epic! or at least on par with http://wynncraft.com/ :wink: )
-Ideas people (coming up with the crazy ideas we need, and want to be able to implement in to this project!)

You can get involved via either here on the forum (which i check daily, or email me directly at [email protected]), were happy and willing to take as many people as possible currently! as long as we see your enthusiasm we want you with us!
Hope to see ya all soon in the project!
-SHADOW, and OCTO

UPDATE:
I would just like to say that the end of the story now has been solved ( no more bad guys killing 90% of the world’s population) and it comes with a pretty epic plot twist, designed by yours truly! :smirk:
The quests are now under development, and I would love some ideas of things that you’ve wanted to see incorporated in RPG games. anything is possible in minecraft (with a few exceptions, but @RobodudeMC can pull wonders, I know) so shoot over ideas! :D

-O

1 Like

Just an update for the frostbite survival plugin. All the concept code is done I have have begun debugging. Should have a presentable plugin soon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you have a Git repo? If so, Is it possible for me to have access to it? My GitHub account is “Tommsy64” You can verify with Octo/Shadow.

I do, but it is not public. I will have to verify with Octo before giving access.

Well, I can offer my RPG plugin for testing, usage and support, though, I don’t know what platform you’re running on currently, though, I presume you’ll be running Sponge when it is closer to release, and likewise, my plugin will be running on Sponge when Sponge is more readily available.

Currently, it’s being worked on for Bukkit API (Compatibility modules for both CraftBukkit and Spigot), though support for those are up in the air after Sponge is in a more stable situation.

Link to my plugin’s thread: KraftRPG

Most of it is modular enough that it can be configured and modularized to mimic the feature set found in McMMO, MagicSpells. It also can be modularized to quite literally do whatever you want it to (if it’s coded of course).

http://wynncraft.com/ uses wordpress with a custom theme

I have a Build that is not quite finished but your welcome to use it. if it fits your theme
http://imgur.com/cP8YcE7,79mjEqn,vqo7GQL,7BrgdwV,UoOjhcP,eLTSgeD#5
just let me know

If you want me to join the developer team, add me on Skype: robin_debaets
Or, send me a PM.