Project Inventories

As I said on your other post, it syncs Inventory, Health, Food, and Experience. Make sure all features are enabled in config

Not my fault. Itā€™s a problem with Sponge. Iā€™d recommend using my other plugin for more information

Yeah, sorry was a late night. I derped a bit. I see now this pretty much handles everything I need pretty much. Thanks, sorry about commenting before reading =P

That said, it does not seem to carry potion effects over.

Thatā€™s a bit more difficult to achieve but I can look into it. Lot of changes coming soon, Iā€™ll see if I can squeeze this one in.

Thanks, appreciate it.

hi.
I would like to use this plugin to configure my worlds on my server.
But there is a problem :
when i leave server and i go to the server again, inventories are seting to ā€œdefaultā€ ???
Can you help me please ?
Thank you very mutch.

Itā€™s a known issue. I have an update coming in the future. I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll have the opportunity to roll it out yet.

I will have limited access for the next few weeks due to change in occupation and the holidays.

Ok thanx for your answer

Trying to solve same problem in the interim, does anyone know how to generate a onetime redstone pulse when the server restarts? or how to disable the message that notifies players their inventory has been changed, then i could just put a command block on repeat.

Umā€¦what?

I am using a command block to issue command (/inventory set creative to creative), because each time the server restarts it switches the creative world inventory back to default. But each time it issues the command it announces that ā€œan admin has changed the inventory for this worldā€ and spams chat if going off to often. Right now i have it set to issue every hour, just was wondering if there was a better way to do it.

Got it. Iā€™m going to try to push that update tonight. Everything is working expect potion effects so I donā€™t see a reason to wait.

Hi TrenTech

i just installed the new Version of PJI.
Created successfully a new Inventory named TEST
now i want to set this inventory as default to my creative-world but i donā€™t see the SET-Command listet.
when i enter:
/inventory set test_flat TEST
iā€™ll get too many arguments.
No output in Console.
the given help ingame is:
Usage: /inventory [add|list|delete|remove|see|get|kit|create|info]

Any advice?

/inv add <world> <inventory> [default]

So in your case

/inv add test_flat TEST true

The last argument indicates the inventory is default for that world.

Also recommend installing HelpMe to better understand commands

I havenā€™t updated the post yet because that version is still in development

1 Like

Thanks al lot for your fast reply.

Worked fine.

Hey,
I am having some inventory desync issues. I have tested using both v0.9.1 and the beta version v0.10.0, running with spongeforge-1.10.2-2171-5.1.0-BETA-1992 and forge 12.18.2.2171. Whenever I have a Chiseled Bit Bag from chisel and bits in my inventory, and I try to swap between two servers my Chiseled Bit Bag is removed/deleted.

I have made an error report on the github page but as it seems that youā€™re more active here, I thought I would make a post here. I am also having your plugin spam the server console with errors/warnings, maybe this is related maybe not.

Nonetheless, I have gone into further detail over on the github page here: https://github.com/trentech/ProjectInventories/issues/10

Thanks for your help!

New issue, after updating to latest version and updating to latest spongeforge build 1.10.2-2171-5.10.0, now when server restarts all the warps and portals from projectportals disappear. and everyones homes except mine for some reason

NVM saw the tip about deleting the pjp data file in the config, over on the projectportals page, and that fixed it. Carry on :slight_smile:

hello.

Are you working about this pluging ?

Thanx :slight_smile:

I am. Just havenā€™t been around too much lately