Project Portals

Rightright. Apologies.

In the config under modules set warp to false

1 Like

@TrenTech Is there a way to change the message that appears when you use a portal? Normally gives you the name the of the world - but could it be configurable?

This feature will be in next update.

2 Likes

how would i go about prioritising this plugin over essentialscmds using this in the sponge global configs?
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
}
}
would it be:
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=project worlds
}
}
or
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=projectworlds
}
}
or
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=pjw
}
}
or something else? I’m still so confused with the commands thing in sponge.

i believe it’s the last one. I have to admit, I’ve never played with aliases so I’m not much help. This may shed some light

That helped out alot! Thank you alot.

1 Like

Removed the portal; particles wont go away and still shows its an active portal in the list but not there

What happens when you restart the server?

Can we get a list of all the available particles?

type /portal particle and hover over <type> and [color]

Any chance of preventing water flow in portal frames so we can make beautiful water portals

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How would one make an extension to this plugin? Like, hook into it?

I didn’t really put any design thought into that but if set it up as a dependency the functionality is there. What are you looking for specifically?

A custom action when using a portal. Specified as part of the location argument.

You wouldn’t be able to change the location argument without breaking the plugin. Can you give me more details on your project? Are you just looking for a feature that doesn’t exist that I could possibly add?

Yeah, basically Bungee support.

Had a feeling that’s what you were getting at. Bungee support is on my to do list. I don’t have a lot of experience with it though, so maybe you can contribute to that.

Sure. Would kind of require a basic understanding of how the system currently works, though - maybe you could PM it to me