Project Portals

Question - is there a way to disable the warps and other similar commands? It keeps on corrupting with EssentialsCmds’ ones, even though I set it in the config to the right plugin. Is this the correct method, @TrenTech , @HassanS6000 ? Because if so, then I am missing something - it keeps on using ProjectPortals’ commands.

I am using SpongeForge 1271, with the latest PJP/EssentialsCmds.

No you actually did that wrong, you’re not using the Plugin IDs. Use /sponge plugins and click each plugin to see their ID.

10/10 go me. Thanks Hassan.

Actually, I was using the right one. Should it be with a certain element (brackets, quotation marks)? Unless I need to place the version number as well. @HassanS6000

You have to click each plugin when running the /sponge plugins command to get the id.

read above :wink:

1 Like

Rightright. Apologies.

In the config under modules set warp to false

1 Like

@TrenTech Is there a way to change the message that appears when you use a portal? Normally gives you the name the of the world - but could it be configurable?

This feature will be in next update.

2 Likes

how would i go about prioritising this plugin over essentialscmds using this in the sponge global configs?
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
}
}
would it be:
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=project worlds
}
}
or
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=projectworlds
}
}
or
commands {
aliases {
unlock=Keys
world=pjw
}
}
or something else? I’m still so confused with the commands thing in sponge.

i believe it’s the last one. I have to admit, I’ve never played with aliases so I’m not much help. This may shed some light

That helped out alot! Thank you alot.

1 Like

Removed the portal; particles wont go away and still shows its an active portal in the list but not there

What happens when you restart the server?

Can we get a list of all the available particles?

type /portal particle and hover over <type> and [color]

Any chance of preventing water flow in portal frames so we can make beautiful water portals

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How would one make an extension to this plugin? Like, hook into it?