Project Portals

Ok. Nevermind. It’s related to this: Player not accepting BungeeCord messaging channel · Issue #1677 · SpongePowered/SpongeForge · GitHub

But I have another question, what do all the flags do?
Like for what is -c? And what for is -d? Or -f. I think the commands need some sort of documentation…

I have a suggestion:

Allow signs to display the server status. Like show if the server is online and how many players are online etc.

Hy!

My issue is that i can’t use any commands apart from the “portal” command. It always says that command doesn’t exist. Am on 1.11.2 and tried it with api 6 and 7 version but both had the same issue.

Hope someone can help me out here thanks! :smiley: :smiley:

Hi :slight_smile: I’m a beginer too :slight_smile: I hope you will have a response. :slight_smile:

I have another question : I use PJC PJP and PJW plugins on API 5 (MC1.10.2). When I use a portal to go to another world with another gamemode, my gamemode does’nt change.

And… I would like to have 3 worlds : 2 survival with the same inventory, and 1 creative with its independant inventory. Is it possible with PJC/PJP/PJW ? x) I did’nt find the way.

[edit : Oups… we are not in a support thread. Sorry :blush:]

I think there are multi inventories plugins that you can use that have different inventories across dimensions.

On the worlds you want a specific gamemode enable the gamerule to forceGamemode

/world gamerule world forceGamemode true

then set the gamemode for that world

/world gamemode world SURVIVAL

as for inventories you’ll need Project Inventories (PJI)

1 Like

Hello,
I just want to know, if it is a problem with PJP or with my installation.
I have Sponge 1.12.1 and everything was OK.
I updated to Sponge 1.12.2 and after your update everything was OK again, but only one thing (big problem, I think :smiley:) I created portals and after server restart there was an error on startup (almost at the end of the server start process) about FMLServerStartedEvent and all portals were gone.

Is it problem on my site or with PJP?

I made a change to how data is serialized. It’s a Database breaking change. Unfortunately i means you need to delete the database and start over but my hope is it should resolve some issues with some mod block types not serializing/serializing properly.

I tried to remove the database, but without any change. After server restart error appears and portal is gone. Any suggestions? I really want to use your plugin.

pastebin a server log please.

Sorry, I forgot to post it.
Here you are: [18:49:53] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLServerStartedEvent - Pastebin.com

What version/build of Sponge are you running?

Minecraft: 1.12.2
SpongeForge: 1.12.2-2486-7.0.0-BETA-2689
Minecraft Forge: 14.23.0.2493

Thank you for your support ! :slight_smile:

I did but that was not the source of my problem. I juste find it : I did a mistake… My admin account have all pjw & pjp permissions. I think the pjw.override.gamemode shouldn’t be add to “normal players”. I tryed with another account with only pjp.worlds.* permission, and it works fine !!! Yearh !

Do you think, that it is problem just for me or global problem? I tried everything, but the error still appears.
Btw, I tried the latest version from this day, but without any changes.

Another thing I ran into lately. Not sure if its just me not having the right perms to limit this. What perms should I be using to make sure if they don’t have perms to the portal. Their gamemode still doesnt change.

No permissions to travel to the world but it still triggers the gamemode change for the player. This is my test account with only member perms and I want to make sure their gamemode doesnt change if they can’t go in.

Sponge 0.6.0
with PJP 5.x

I’m note sure to anderstand :

You are playing the test account. It does’nt have the permission to use the portal. It does’nt travel… but it gamemode change. That’s it ? I don’t see how. Oo

Could you show us :

• the permission for the test account
  • the portal properties
  • the name + gamemode + state of forcedGamemode_flag of the world you are from
  • the name + gamemode + state of forcedGamemode_flag of the world you are trying to go
  • the name + gamemode + state of forcedGamemode_flag of the world you go (or stay)

pjp.portal.<name>

Also fixed gamemode bug you mentioned in pjw

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectWorlds/commit/5d798f9857c1c2bcce6ae88f2b7eb5a99d97f203

So i go to create a portal /portal create HP world -c 21415,64,-57234 -d South -e REDSTONE_DUST green
Seems to work i build the portal border save and then fill in the portal then go to save it and…

What is going wrong?

Are you using the correct version of PJP and PJC? You need version for API 5.x