Project Portals

I may need help.
we are trying to figure out how to set the portals but we cant create them.
we tried the command up there no luck.
any tutorial or guide? thnx.
oh and we are using 1.10. and everytime we uses the command it says too many argument.

Yeah Sponge is supposed to return the command usage if someone isnā€™t right but it hasnā€™t worked in forever.

/Portal create <name> <world|server> [-c <coordinates>] [-d <direction>] [-p <price] [-b]

I havenā€™t officially put this out there yet but this might help

Gives information about commands registered with HelpMe. Most of my plugins already support it as well as a few vanilla commands. Simply type /helpme for command list. Most everything is clickable with usage syntax having description when hovered over.

That worked. Thanks!

@TrenTech I still get the error: [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task pjpā€¦
https://github.com/trentech/ProjectPortals/issues/24
https://github.com/trentech/ProjectPortals/issues/26

I have tried: spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.0.0-BETA-1808.jar - spongeforge-1.10.2-2107-6.0.0-BETA-1873.jar

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectPortals/releases/tag/0.13.4

@TrenTech Thank you! There is no error!

projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.4.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.1.0-BETA-1814.jar and spongeforge-1.10.2-2107-6.0.0-BETA-1873.jar

Just having a browse of this.
Seems permission and economy based warps are covered - is there an existing function / the potential to add item based requirements? Whether an item needs to be equipped / held / in the inventory for a portal / warp to work?

I need wiki sign. I need sign for go to specified warp when player right click at sign.
How to make sign with specified warp.

example:
sign 1 go to warp name test1
sign 2 go to warp name test2

Sign warping might not be the point of portals, maybe you need the update of commandsigns.

Ok. Thank you very much. How to set color of particle in config. In sample clip is beautiful.

Sign portals are indepenent and donā€™t rely on other other source. That being said you create sign portals the same way other portals are created.

/sign <world|server> [-c <x,y,z>] [-p <price>] [-d <direction>]

followed by placing a sign with any desired text.

Only REDSTONE_DUST supports particle colors. RED is default but can specify one of the following

BLACK
BLUE
CYAN
DARK_CYAN
DARK_GREEN
DARK_MAGENTA
GRAY
GREEN
LIME
MAGENTA
NAVY
PINK
PURPLE
RED
WHITE
YELLOW
RAINBOW

Babump :slight_smile:

Not something I really gave much thought. Currently more focused on improving and fixing whats already there.

There are events available to allow other developers to create an add on with this feature.

Is there a way to teleport a user back to spawn when using a portal? When they use a bungeecord portal they stay at the portal and upon relogin they get teleported again and get stuck

Using the latest build, when I try to create a portal with coordinates (/portal create aether AETHER -127 96 65) it gives me a ā€œToo many arguments!ā€ error.

/portal create aether AETHER -c -127 96 65

Same error still.

oops thats wrong.

/portal create aether AETHER -c -127,96,65

Ah that worked, thanks for the help.

Unfortunately thereā€™s no practical way to do this with Bungee portals. I will however be pushing an update that will fix your issue though.