Project Portals

No problem. The usage output in Sponge is bugged. It’s supposed to output this

/portal create <name> <destination> [-c <x,y,z>] [-d <direction>] [-p <price>] [-e <particle> [color]] [-b]

Is it possible to spawn randomly?

in the -c flag put random

/portal create test world -c random

Does it work for a button? Thank you for a quick reply, btw.

Yes -c flag is supported with everything except homes.

You can find more detailed information about commands by installing

Thank you sooooo much.

So I have advanced permissions enabled on my server, and I am trying to get signs working. The format for permissions seems to be ‘pjp.sign.<world_x_y_z>’ but which coordiantes are used, the location the sign sends you to or the location of the sign? Also, would it be possible to change the "You do not have permission to travel to " format in a custom config? I would rather it say “You do not have permission to use this sign” as I plan on having a lot of these signs.

It’s the coordinates of the sign.

I don’t have anything setup for custom messages. It’s a lot of extra work to implement so it’s not high on my list atm

Oh. Doesn’t even matter because that is basically what clicking the sign says AFTER I added the permission pjp.worlds.. Got it working now; thank you!

Seems as if your plugin does not work what so ever once you make your first portal.

I deleted the pjp folder, recreated the portals, and now it works.

The -d command does not seem to be working for me. All portals have me facing east after I go through them.
I am using /portal create village1 world -c x,y,x -d north and it is just not working.
I have tried -d north -d n and -d North but it makes no difference. I am getting no errors or anything at all.

Am I missing something? Do I need to do something special or add some sort of extra plugin to support facing directions?

spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1888.jar
projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.5.jar

It could be a bug. I’ll take a look sometime tomorrow

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. :slight_smile: If you need me to test anything out to supply more info just let me know.

I have a problem with permissions.

The following permissions do not work:
pjp.cmd.warp.create
pjp.cmd.warp.remove
pjp.cmd.warp.list
pjp.cmd.warp.others

It only works when you set pjp.cmd.warp.

Is there no way to give players only the commands list and others?

Can I create a portal that it teleports me to my last coords?
Ex (with lobby mode = true in project world):
==> I disconnected in x=135, y=70, z=0 in world1(his spawnpoint is x=0, y=65, z=0), now I’ll connect to my server but I spawn in the world Lobby. When I enter in the portal to world1 I spawn in x=135, y=70, z=0 Instead of in x=0, y=65, z=0 <==
Thanks in advance and regards!

Currently no, but it’s something I will look into adding

1 Like

I tried using Project Portals for 1.10.2 and it doesn’t seem to work. (I’m using Minecraft Forge with spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1928)

I’m going to need to go on than that. What’s not working? Is their any errors?

Is there the potential to set minimum variables on the random warp?