Project Portals

Is there any documentation available? complete, incomplete or other? specifically related to bungee connections?

New people joining can’t switch servers, me and my admin can, Permissions are correct and verified (we’re inheriting them from the default group).

When we walk through a portal, we trip pjp.portal.interact and everything works, when someone other than my other admin and myself do it, it never triggers the permission check, it’s really weird.

hey, i cant create portals:

ErrorLog

http://pastebin.com/C4pPSAnD

versions:
projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.6
spongeforge-1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2053

Just because I may not be the only one, Help is available once the HelpMe plugin is installed, there’s a link to it but it never lists its purpose (I thought it was plugin recommendation but not actually neccesary). If you’re missing help, install HelpMe, it’s linked above.

As TrenTech explains above type a partial command like /portal, then click on the lines that appear to get more information about each subcommand, excellent feature. But note this will ONLY work with HelpMe installed.

no more builds for 4.x api? :sweat:

This will no longer be optional in future updates.

how do i keep the particle effect and not the purple portal part of the portal?

pretty sure that’s a bug, after you have the particles set, restart the server and it works, there may be a better way but that works for me

thank you :slight_smile: @Huene

Is this something I should be bringing up to you or the author of SpongyCord? Also what version of SpongyCord do you use?

Hello,
Can you do that when you create a portal you can modify the title message with multiple colors/styles?
Ex: I use the portal to Lobby, then I can see a title with “Lobby” and coords. When I create a new portal to Lobby and I modify the title message to “Welcome” and I modify coords(subtitle) to “%player%!”. Now when I use the portal I can see:

I hope you can do this ^^
Thanks in advance & regards!

PD: Sorry for my bad english, but it’s not my native languaje :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you make it so that portals can run commands through player or server when they through them and limit them to 1 time use?

this would also be very handy for bungeecord so that if a player runs through a portal, it will make them run /server {server name} and allow them to connect to that server.

This plugin already has bungee support…

how would I make it run from one server to another?

/portal create <name> <server> -b

I was wondering, when I try to make a portal, i keep getting a message in chat that I have to click on, “unsafe spawn point detected. teleport anyway? Click Here” and I was wondering if i could disable that somehow. I’m trying to create a “tardis effect” portal system, you walk into a doorway and you warp into the interior which is actually built somewhere else, and it doesnt work with having to click the chat every time you try to go into a building…

Edit: um, well it stopped doing that and has been working well. I just cant change the directions you face with -d north, I believe I saw someone a few months ago had the similar issue so I thought I’d mention that.

@TrenTech, can you do this? (see my previous post here)

Hey, Can you add the possibility to change the material of the portal, like with air, water, and so on, and maybe to create portals not only vertical but maybe as a hole in the ground too, like warpportals for bukkit

If i Use /Portal create (servername) (ip or serveradress) -b nothing happens what Should i do ?

Wouldn’t that require a bungeecord setup? Or am I incorrect?

DO the portals have the ability to change gamemode as well? I’ve been having a problem where project wrlds doesn’t automatically change gamemode when transferring to another world.