Project Portals

Correct Pixelmon and Nucleus. 16.3 nucleus 5.0.0 beta 12 pixelmon. Could it be the fact he has PjP 13.5 and not 13.4?

If the issues started after updating it I imagine that yes thereā€™s a connection. Is that when it occurred?
Step it back and test?

Iā€™m currently on 13.6 though, so it may just be that youā€™re behind if youā€™re updating Sponge.

I donā€™t use this on my server so I wasnā€™t up to date on updates. Iā€™ll update to 13.6 and update Sponge then let you know if this continues

If it helps, my builds are SF 1.10.2 2171 5.1.0 B 1983 and MF 1.10.2 12.18.3.2185.

Mf? I updated to 13.6 and SF 1992 and get this error nowā€¦

Minecraft Forge

And hmm. Well as Iā€™ve intimated, what I say is as reliable as a mail made of ice but that looks to me like the API doesnā€™t match up ā€¦ maybe.
I think that Sponge isnā€™t compatible with PP at the least.

Although again ā€¦
Moron :slight_smile:

Delete the data file in the pjp config directory.

Fixed, so it was a corrupted data issue? Iā€™ll let you know if new portals created now work as needed.

@TrenTech quick ā€œHow toā€ guide for changing portal particle colors?

this mod works great but i cant figure how to change the portal particles like a few other people. could you give the command to change the particle? because everytime i try the portal particle nothing happens and if i add like a color or effect nothing happens

/portal particle

Install the plugin for reference

1 Like

Would you be willing to look into maintaining a characters velocity when using portals? If this is not posssible across maps, than at least while using the portals on the same map it would be interesting.

I recall a program called Multiverse Portals allowing you to create single block portals and you could transfer velocity through them.

Just a heads up. Objects or entities (blocks, tools , zombies, whatever) that fall thru portal, disappear forever.

You could install the plugin for reference, but nowhere do you get the correct command syntax. So itā€™s not much of a reference.

type /portal particle and you simply get ā€œnot enough argumentsā€ and the jumbled together excuse for a syntax declaration.

after throwing stuff against the wall, this is what stuckā€¦

/portal particle portal particle-effect

as for what a valid particle effect name is? the plugin provides no reference for that either.

/portal particle <name of portal> and tab key

1 Like

Very helpful , thank you

Could you consider not moving spacially when -b is specified? the way it works now if youā€™re server jumping, you portal to spawn first, then portal to the other server.

Also any documentation or examples you could give on using server switching features would be greatly appreciated. I only found out about -b because of a issue report by someone else on your issue tracker

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?:grinning:
www.mcbbs.net

Yeah I donā€™t have a problem with that

Is there the possibility to change gamemode when traveling through a portal on another world?
Right now, I just use the vanilla command to set the gamemode in the worlds and activate the gamerule forceGamemode, but I would like to disable this gamerule.

Thanks for any advice.

Update: I fixed the problem by using the permission: override.gamemode