Project Portals

Exactly how does that work? Honestly, I’d rather use the command line but the intro above doesn’t mention it and I can’t find a wiki on the github page for it. Basically I type this:

‘/pjp:portal’ and I get the list of portal commands.

However if I want to see the details for let’s say ‘/portal create’ how do I do that? I’ve tried various permutations of pjp such as pjp:portal create, pjp:portal:create, etc and get the same error that I received when I clicked on it or ‘unknown command’

https:https://forums-cdn.spongepowered.org/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e603830725213d82a79e5519ac8f765a307818aa.png

I saw that from the info at the top. However, how I do use the command line to display help for any of the other topics? I was only using create as an example. I really need to display help for the all the commands as I go through them.

They’re essentially all the same command just referencing a different trigger.
Use autocomplete via tab and see what pops up for indications of what goes where.

This enables the help feature, also adds command /hm

Thanks, I’ll add the plugin for helpme and see if that solves my problems.

Hi, I don’t know this is how to use the
Whether it is random or XYZ have been prompted this:

Thank you in advance.

…What should I do?

Hi,

I begin to create a MC forge/sponge server in 1.11.2. I don’t know how to install this plugin proprely : I put the .jar file in the mods directory and launch the server but the plugin seems not intalled ( I can’t use any command from this plugin, and i did’nt find a "plugin manager " to see my active plugin yet ).

Could you help me to install this plugin on my server is the version is compatible ^^" ?

thanks a lot o/

/portal create scrtp world -c 9566,64,29431

dev builds can be found here for API 6.x
http://trentech.org/jenkins/job/Project%20Portals/

Also will require this as well. If you have HelpMe, remove it
http://trentech.org/jenkins/job/Project%20Core/

NOTE some things have changed that are not documented in the OP such as portal permissions

Thanks again ! It works !

however, I can’t access to the command /pjp… any idea ?

btw, I would like to set up 5 or 6 portal destination via coordonate xyz, and create a door portal that when i go through i’m teleported at one of the 5/6 destination randomly. Is it possible to do that ?

Thank you

Looks like I forgot to update the /pjp command. Thanks for bringing that up.

As for your setup, There isn’t currently a way to add multiple destinations on one portal so it wouldn’t be possible to do what you describe.

/portal create spawn tangoworldwide 234.0 79 162.90

based on the screenshots above this should work right? so I’m confused as to why it tells me

Look 4-5 posts up

used the helpme extention; however,

/pjp

Think something is broke with /pjp command. Does the command /hm work?

First I want to thank you for this plugin - I was looking for something like this, and haven’t noticed any bugs in the recent development build (#7).

That said, I have one (or two) suggestions:
A feature to let signs/plates/portals/etc. teleport you to a warp instead of fixed coordinates would be nice. That way, you wouldn’t have to change the destionation for each sign/portal linking to a specific location whenever it’s coordinates change (because somebody build a new house at a new location, you rebuild and the door is somewhere else, etc.).

Even better, while breaking out of the scope of “portals”, would be custom command(s) that could be run instead of teleporting the player. While there is (Better)CommandSigns, this would have the bonus of not being limited to signs and already having the custom portal mechanic (additionally, BetterCommandSigns does not seem to work at the moment :confused:). That way, you would gain more flexibility: you could, for example, use Nucleus’ Warps instead of PJP’s or set a players gamemode prior to warping him.

Just an idea for you to think about :slight_smile:

Aloha. Trying to work out how to set up portals between servers. We’ve set up Bungee, now trying to add portals to our Lobby. I’ve used command:

/portal create creative plots -c 317,65,190 -d East

Creative = server name
Plots = world

But, doesn’t work. Any help would be great.

IDK what i did but this is all that shows for commands.

spongeforge-1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2353.jar
projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.6.jar

Check the config under the modules node, also verify cmd permissions​.

1 Like