Project Portals

Need -b flag, and SpongyCord

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW, I just took a few time to understand how it works and this is… incredibly great :smiley:

Auto-completion is great
Help list is great
Particle effects are great
All is great

The little thing you could add would be /portal create portalName -h to create it at player’s coords.
And I still don’t understand how to modify direction once the portal is made.

Otherwise, thumb up for you :thumbsup:

I’m interested in using your plugin, but all of the commands seem inexistant and if I try using /pjp I get this erro:

pjp
[12:46:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Error occurred while executing command: No value present
[12:46:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command ‘pjp’ for source DedicatedServer: No value present
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
at java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.commands.CMDPjp.execute(CMDPjp.java:60) ~[CMDPjp.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:359) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2353]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:336) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2353]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:291) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2353]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:1083) [bd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:423) [ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:388) [ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]

PJP 0.13.7 and PJC 0.1.0 works fine on SpongeForge API 6.1 build 2378
(At least it doesn’t throw any errors during server start…)

On a side note, so does SpongyCord…

How can you allow or give everyone the permission to use a portal ?

In the latest builds portals are open to everyone by default unless otherwise specified when creating them. [-n <permission>]

2 Likes

The gamemode in the mainworld is setted to Adventure. So when a player joins he gets the adventure mode. The second worlds gamemode is setted to survival but when a player goes through a Portal in the second world he still got the adventure mode. Is there a possibility to let the mode change automatically when I go the the other world with the other mode ? :S

That sounds more like a job for something like nucleus.

So you mean it should work with a permission that allows or force the player to change the mode when going to another world ?

Aloha. Just come across a couple of issues while setting up on our servers. Firstly, a portal was created, but when we tried to delete using /portal delete , the particle portion of it wouldn’t delete. When we use /portal list, nothing shows up in the list.

The other issue we are facing is that warps aren’t working. We create a warp. When it has been setup, it says “warp create” to the chat. That’s all that appears. There’s no output in the console and the warp is not created.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

@TrenTech Do you have an IRC? or a Discord server? Information flow through this forum is painfully slow.

Just pulled minor modification to readme.md because I didn’t remember how to use it. Do you plan to update this plugin ?

Did the latest v0.14.0 development builds change the command syntax at all? Because I’ve noticed that even though using “/portal create Tutorial world -c -753.5,173,-621.5 -e REDSTONE_DUST purple -d north” will work in v0.13.7, it will return “Too many arguments!” in the latest v0.14.0 development build.

Try REDSTONE instead of REDSTONE_DUST. I had wierd issues with it in testing where sometimes it worked one way while other times it worked the other way.

Still occurs even with REDSTONE.

Try this, Because of the multiple arguments for -e, I think it needs to be last

/portal create Tutorial world -c -753.5,173,-621.5 -d north -e REDSTONE_DUST purple

Nope, still getting “Too many arguments!”. I should note this happens whenever I try to use any flag based argument (-e, -c etc), even if only one at a time.

OK, I’ll have to look into this, see what’s up. These flags are pain.

Through some testing it looks like your latest commit fixed the issue, but it was only committed it to the 7.x branch. Are you able to put it in the 6.x branch as well?

Yes I’ll be pushing this to 6.x. I just didn’t have time to the other day. Busy weekend

1 Like