Project Portals

And will you be updating the 5.x branch also?

Hi there,
Without a specific permission plugin (since I donā€™t need it for this particular home-bound server), how can I allow players to use portals?
Thank you.

[23:36:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'pjp' for source EntityPlayerMP['Seqret'/136, l='world', x=-39,94, y=84,49, z=-1199,97]: No value present
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
        at java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.commands.CMDPjp.execute(CMDPjp.java:51) ~[CMDPjp.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:359) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:336) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:291) ~[SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:1083) ~[bd.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:913) ~[me.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:892) ~[me.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) ~[im.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) ~[im.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.lambda$onProcessPacket$0(PacketUtil.java:157) ~[PacketUtil.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseTracker.switchToPhase(CauseTracker.java:160) [CauseTracker.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:156) [PacketUtil.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$onProcessPacket$zjh000(SourceFile:539) [fl$1.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [fl$1.class:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:45) [h.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImplHooks.onUtilRunTask(SpongeImplHooks.java:241) [SpongeImplHooks.class:1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2272]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.redirect$onRun$zhn000(MinecraftServer.java:3928) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]

help pls

Having a small issue. Sure itā€™s something on my end and not the mod itself, though. Help would be appreciated.

The portals work great, but any time my server restarts, they disappear. Is there a trick to getting them to persist?

Iā€™m using the latest version of sponge, nucleus, project worlds and project portals on minecraft 1.10.2

it will be better if Builder could modify the specific direction(just like ),but itsā€™ fine.:smirk:

Hello,
I have some difficulties to create a portal to another server with bungeecord. My setup is :
3x Forgeserver:

• forge-1.11.2-13.20.1.2393-universal.jar
  • spongeforge-1.11.2-2393-6.1.0-BETA-2468.jar
  • SpongyCord-1.1.1.jar
  • project core-6.1.0-0.1.0.jar
  • project portals-6.1.0-0.14.0.jar

Bungeecord Server:

• Waterfall (latest version)
  • SpongyCord

I try to create a portal for bungeecord with the following command:
/portal create toeasy easy -b

toeasy = Portal name
easy = servername in bungeecord

Error Message:
Unknown short flag b specified\ncreate toeasy easy -b
^
What I am doing wrong, or do I miss something. Switching to the other server with the ā€œ/serverā€ command is working.

Thanks for reply

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

Hi i have some problems qith the permissions wich is the perm that lets user to travel to other worlds i have also instaled the project world so idk if is a permission of that plugin or of this plugin becouse i tried with the perm pjp.portal.interact and the pjw.cmd.world.teleport but still not working pls need help with this

Iā€™m having this issue as well! Iā€™m going to report it on the github issue tracker, this is really confusing me.

Report to his issue tracker, heā€™s more likely to listen there:
https://github.com/trentech/ProjectPortals/issues

add pjw.worlds (if u want to let them travel to all worlds, if u want an specific wolrd try pjw.worlds.nameworld) is the problem of project world permissions.
Also i would like to know why /plate is not working (and activated in config) it says: Error occurred while executing command: no value present
(only able to execute /help plate) with plate related comands.
And exp is not preservet between worlds :S when i return to the first world after traveling exp is set to 0

Is there a function to block the creation of normal portals by players? This feature is very useful for preventing the use of dupe with them.

Aloha. We have the same issues as muniategui. A couple of days ago, we updated to the 3.8 version. Now, buttons, plates, and portals wonā€™t create or work.

Itā€™s weird, as we updated our current and new servers. The portals on the new server still work, but, when we try and create more, it comes up saying ā€œError occurred while executing command: no value presentā€ and/or ā€œUnknown command. Try /help for a list of commands.ā€

Our current server had buttons and plates set up, none of which work now. Even tried deleting the database, hoping it was just corrupted, which occurs from time to time. No luck.

I have tried rolling our current server back to the 3.6 update, though, still get the same issues.

Anyone else facing this issue? Solution? Thanks in advance.

I can not save.
Version: SpongeForge 1.10.2 latest
Plugin: API 7

You should be using the plugin for API 5 if youā€™re running 1.10.2

I have switched to api 5 and this is the error I get.

Hi. Iā€™m having issues with player trying to use the portals. When a normal player jumps in nothing happens. Iā€™ve turnt on LuckPerms verbose to see if any permissions are being checked, but they arenā€™t. Can you help me?

Ok. Nevermind. Itā€™s related to this: Player not accepting BungeeCord messaging channel Ā· Issue #1677 Ā· SpongePowered/SpongeForge Ā· GitHub

But I have another question, what do all the flags do?
Like for what is -c? And what for is -d? Or -f. I think the commands need some sort of documentationā€¦

I have a suggestion:

Allow signs to display the server status. Like show if the server is online and how many players are online etc.

Hy!

My issue is that i canā€™t use any commands apart from the ā€œportalā€ command. It always says that command doesnā€™t exist. Am on 1.11.2 and tried it with api 6 and 7 version but both had the same issue.

Hope someone can help me out here thanks! :smiley: :smiley:

Hi :slight_smile: Iā€™m a beginer too :slight_smile: I hope you will have a response. :slight_smile:

I have another question : I use PJC PJP and PJW plugins on API 5 (MC1.10.2). When I use a portal to go to another world with another gamemode, my gamemode doesā€™nt change.

Andā€¦ I would like to have 3 worlds : 2 survival with the same inventory, and 1 creative with its independant inventory. Is it possible with PJC/PJP/PJW ? x) I didā€™nt find the way.

[edit : Oupsā€¦ we are not in a support thread. Sorry :blush:]