Project Worlds - World Manager

Hi, I reiterate my question :

The gamerule DoMobSpawning doesn’t work, the mobs are still spawning, any solutions ?

Appears to be an issue with Sponge I believe. I’ll have to investigate further. I think there’s a couple gamerules that aren’t working.

1 Like

when i try and create a world with this for some reason it says ‘Something went Wrong!’ or something along those lines; and then when i try creating a world with essentialscmds it says ‘It appears to be a sponge plugin, use /world load’ so not sure what to do…

this is all it does and the command i executed. If you happen to know how to go about enabling command error logging i’d like to know cause nothing logs for me; only in tooltips

How do you edit what it says when tp to a world

How can I have seppret inventory for each world. Also I am using it with pixelmon so I also need seprote the pokemon they have on each too. And help would be nice.

Can you please update this to use API 4.0? I tried the current version of your plugin on sponge vanilla 4.0.3 or w/e and it simply does not work for some reason, no error it just gives the syntax and nothing happens, the syntax: Usage: /world setgamemode:list:delete:setspawn: etc:create:tp

It is up to date. You may have command conflicts with another plugin.

Yes, EssentialCmds-8.1.6 is interfering , any chance you can change the command name to be compatible?

1 Like

=0 thanks will try this also!

Thanks! it now works!

WIll the inventory work with pixelmon and that data base.?

Hello , I would like to import a map on my server I use the command /world import " world " overworld overworld

The map is created but it is a map that has nothing to do with mine.

from what I have seen Import does not world that well. This is what i have done to get around the import. what ever world you want as a side world2 use that as the main then /world copy world call it whatever then load that world. shut the server down. put the world1 as the main world and pull the copy out of the world2 file and stick it in the world1. now i have run in to some wird thing so make sure you BACK EVERYTHING UP!!! This is not bulletproof So be careful.

im having terrible luck adding command aliases they get overwritten, can you add a hastebin or dropbox of a working file?

How do you change the “Respawn World” setting? I’m not finding which command to use.

/gamerule <world> respawnWorld <world>

Great, thanks! :slight_smile:

Having a PROBLEM when someone dies they go the the defalt worl but i do not wsnt then there and even though they have no permission to be there they still re-pawn there.