Project Worlds - World Manager

I completely understand, and I thank you for all your hard work and quick answers. I look forward to the progress in both Sponge at large, and your plugins.

Hey.
I just tested your plugin and a special thing.
I wanted to see if we had differents ā€œsidebarā€ slots or ā€œlistā€ slots to each worlds we imported, to display objectives.

But worlds are connected to the same slots. If I display an objective on sidebar on a world, it also appears in another worldā€¦

Is it possible to have specific slots for a specific world ?
Thx :slight_smile:

I have no idea what your talking aboutā€¦what do you mean by slots?

Iā€™ll just put this hereā€¦

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectInventories/releases/

1 Like

Can we get more info on th above plugin?

Itā€™s a multi inventory plugin Iā€™ve been working on. Iā€™ll create a new thread when itā€™s ready. Just wanted to give folks a peek. Command is /inventory or /inv for more info

I mean those slots : http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Scoreboard#Display_slots

Example :

I have 2 worlds : world1 and world2
I create a scoreboard objective in world1 and display it on this world, with any slots I talked about with the previous link.

But when I tp on world2, the objective is still displayed.
So, is it possible to separate objectives world by world ?

FYI on the Inventories plugin: It will empty all playersā€™ inventories on install (!), and seems to work only sporadically. However, in TrenTechā€™s defense, it does say not to use it on production servers, but that should be said for PJW and PJP as well. :wink:

I look forward to seeing Sponge come out of BETA.

Its more of a proof of concept atm. Dealing with the Inventory API hasnā€™t been the greatest experience. Hopefully Iā€™ll have something a little more stable in the coming weeks.

I would love to see forced inventories for worlds. ie. canā€™t take blocks from a creative world to a survival world. Itā€™s something that I think pjw is missing. I am excited to see you working on it and some progress. Thanks

Whenever I restart my server, each worldā€™s gamemode is re-set to survival, how can I make it rember the gamemode for that world?

Itā€™s a Sponge bug. Thereā€™s not much I can do about it

For now I have just placed it on my statup and restart script to make my Creative world creative. I run my server on a Linux machine and itā€™s pretty easy just to send a command to the screen session.

Are you sure? Normally saving the config via /sponge save -g after setting something on the worlds config should save it.

btw: Is there something in your plugin which changes the gamemode upon teleport?

Iā€™m not working with any configs directly. Iā€™m using the methods available in World. If the gamemodes arenā€™t being saved, it would be an internal problem I would think. I will look and see if thereā€™s extra steps that need to be taken.

Yes but itā€™s not very reliable. Iā€™m still waiting for the teleport event to be implemented so I can switch gamemodes more accurately. This function can be disabled in the config you donā€™t plan on using it.

EDIT: As of the latest build, I removed the config option. Players will now need the permission pjw.options.gamemode in order to user world specific gamemodes

Latest pre-release of pji should be much more stable now.

Hello ! Can you add possibility to make a permission to prevent access in a world
cause i attempt to use pjw.worlds.[world] false but with /tpa or /tphere, the player can access to the map :confused:
Thanks^^ā€™

Any answer for my question :blush: ?

can u please post the script

This plugin doesnā€™t mess with scoreboards. Due to the wide variety of uses that scoreboards have, I donā€™t believe this is the place to be tinkering with them