Project Worlds - World Manager

Awesome, will definitely be looking out for that

Can you tell me what issues you have again with the current DisplaceEntityEvent ? Does it not trigger always when changing worlds?

Yes Sometimes it does not always trigger when setting player location, or by the time it does, the TransformFrom and TransformTo end up being the same. Hasnā€™t happened too often on my test server but other users seem to have a pretty consistent problem with it, which makes me believe it could be due to tick lag.

As far as the suggestion above, I would need a way to identify that the event, (assuming DisplaceEntityEvent.Teleport), was triggered specifically by a vanilla portal, be it end or nether. I need to look into this a bit more. Its possible it would be easier to set a portal destination upon creationā€¦I see thereā€™s ConstructPortalEvent but it only has one get method

Is this a replacement for Multiverse?

Not exactly the word I would use but short answer basically yeah. It similar to Multiverse but for Sponge. Multiverse was actually my inspiration for this plugin.

1 Like

Cool I like this plugin. May use this for a future server. I hope I can get your portals plugin to work. I never got it to work with Multiverse Portals

Project Portals is quite stable atm so you shouldnā€™t have too many issues with it.

1 Like

Latest version adds /world fill for pre-generating chunks.

Report any bugs or issues.

1 Like

Great plugin! Works like a charm, thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

world load isnt working

Server log please

pastebin dosnt accept my paste :confused: iā€™m exceeding the character limit as a free user

https://jpst.it/HvHm

I have a small problem with the plugin .

Iā€™ve managed to create an empty world : world create Tut m:pjw:void

I canā€™t import or load the world it gives me the error : Foreign world detected

Server doesnā€™t fully load if i make a restart , it gets stuck on loading the main world and the new one .

Any help will do :grin:

Running : projectworlds-4.1.0-0.9.0 + spongeforge-1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1285

[11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world" [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Sponge]: Checking for worlds that need to be migrated... [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Sponge]: No worlds were found in need of migration. [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Mesa test 11) (DedicatedServer) [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (DIM-1) (DedicatedServer) [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (DIM1) (DedicatedServer) [11:25:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 2 (Tut) (DedicatedServer) [11:25:34] [Server thread/WARN]: Unable to find spawn biome [11:25:40] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Disconnecting Player: Server is still starting! Please wait before reconnecting.

Most likely itā€™s due to the void modifier. If you actually look at the Class itā€™s completely empty. Can you run a test creating a world that doesnā€™t include the void modifier?

I created an empty one on SP with no MODS . Import - Load works like a charm . I think is pixelmon or customnpcs items that make the server crash

Yeep . :joy:

I bet my life that its pixelmon

1 Like

Is there any new to this possible feature ?

Not yet, sorry.

Oki, Iā€™ll be back later so :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying to create a new world but I keep getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it.