Project Worlds - World Manager

No not yet but I’m adding a /border info command that I haven’t pushed to github yet.

@TrenTech

Alright… what are the exactly command to start generate these land? i have set the diameter @ 3000m

If you do /border generate it’ll give you Usage help.

/border generate <world> [-s] [-i <tickInverval>] [-p <tickPercent>] [-c <chunkCount>]

You’ll just have to play around with the flags and find the one that works best for you. The -s flag is to stop the generator

@TrenTech

i have managed to start generating the land with command you have given me… but it stopped at 7%. and here’s the crash report:

i have included Project Borders as well.

@TrenTech

I would like to start off by saying thank you for the hours of work you must be putting into all of the projects we have been using (not just worlds). Everything has been working wonderfully considering all of the Beta dev going on… but leading off with that, you know there is always a - “however”. This morning I decided to upgrade to the Sponge 1.10.2 release. So right now I am running spongeforge-1.10.2-2002-5.0.0-BETA-1539 with projectworlds-4.2.0-0.9.2 . In result, it seems that commands for pjw are no longer being recognized. The mod seems to load without error, however if I type /help into the console or any /world command, it shows up as “Unknown command”. Am I trying to force something here or missing something in the recent release notes? Any thoughts? Thanks!

projectworlds-4.2.0-0.9.2 isn’t compatible with API 5.0.0. You’ll have to use the development version

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectWorlds/releases/tag/0.10.1

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I am sorry that i did not realize that this was so. Please keep up all the great work! We all definitely need to hit up that coffee fund for you!

./world PVP Arena TRUE

Doesn’t seem to be setting PVP to true, it seems to just stay at false.

Believe me… i had no idea at all. I got the same answer to the same question as your! :stuck_out_tongue:

@TrenTech
Just as an FYI, I am getting pre-generator crashes using both Project Worlds and Project Borders fill/generate commands. I am hesitant to start saying bug until the projects get to maturity. However if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I was running the same release for sponge and Biomes O’Pleanty as @Sparda.

alright… well i found an alternative way to pregenerate the land. so for now, dont use these Project Worlds and Project Borders. They are buggy like you said… so there is another tool that you can use is “Minecraft Land Generator” (MLG) it also can pregenerate lands to any size… same feature as PJW and PJB… but MLG do not have border, but it has the capability to fill or pre-gen. You can use any mods such as Biome O’ Plenty, Tinkers Construct or forestry so on and on… you can use these mods with MLG. I already pregenerated the land in my server… with MLG without any problems it even has the same setup. you have… Sponge and everything. and oh yes… one more thing. you can use any version of minecraft for MLG to use and pre-generate. so you can use MLG if you dont want to wait for PJW and PJB to be fixed which could take from days to weeks. who know. anyway let me know if you need the instruction or have any problem.

Edit: Also one more thing about PJW and PJB, did you tried using the latest development which is same version as the Sponge 5.0.0?

Thanks for the info! I was using the exact same setup as you in that regard according to your pastebin post.

Idk what the problem is. All the pregenerator code is part of the API, all I’m doing if filling in the arguments. I mean I could try to setup a work around to unload chunks after they are generated.

Hrmm, it is curious. I really enjoy your plugin work and was running worlds/portals very successfully on the previous builds. I know that 5.0 is still in dev and am patient for the release. The plugins are thoughtfully put together while remaining simple for the end user. Another strange anomaly that I noticed from the player’s console is that all my dimensions are unloaded. You cannot navigate to them for their properties if you run ‘/world list’ for instance, BUT you can teleport there. I don’t know if this is related at all.

Hello, It’s me again, still the same question, some news about per-world scoreboards?

I haven’t thought about that in a while, but I’ll put some work into it in the next week or so. I’ll leave a post here updating you about my progress.

Help please,

What did i have to do in the newest Version if i want a New World with Void.
because /world create (worldname) -m:VOID doesnt work for me i dont know.

And second question, is there any way to add or remove commands what you can do in the new world?

MfG Kektical :slight_smile:

/world create owmo -d OVERWORLD -g OVERWORLD
is something went wrong
How can i do?

1.10.2 spongeforge using the dev version, trying to pregenerate a map ~12k wide, even with 6gigs assigned to test server and JUST this plugin on it, i cant get past about 15% complete before hitting the memory GC overhead limit…

With less memory assigned, its a fraction of this amount before crashing - clearly the map is keeping these chunks in memory as it goes along, be that a flaw in the sponge code for pregenerating, or a missing step, that you can hopefully find a workable solution for, or identify in the core code what is incorrect.

Seeing how the server is constantly running behind “cant keep up, overloaded”, perhaps the pregenerating system is working too quickly and not allowing the GC cleanup to work as part of regular processes, and being skipped or dropped…?

When I write “world teleport world1” (world1 is the World I created and loaded) to the command block, it says “Must Be A Player” can someone help me to fix this?