Project Worlds - World Manager

Hey @TrenTech

I recently started using Project Worlds to get a multiverse like plugin in a Minecraft modded 1.8.9 server. This is being used for a YouTube series for myself and a few others, and we have been having a few issues. (Great work by the way, its really helped get the series off the ground)

1st Issue) When trying to set weather in another dimension / world, the weather command does not work. Is there a way to fix this? Or is this something that is currently being worked on.

2nd Issue) We use Project Worlds for a pixelmon series, but pixelmon only actually spawn in one of our worlds. Is there a reason for this / can we get the pixelmon to spawn in both of our worlds.

I appreciate all the work you put into this and the other Project plugins as they have been a huge help in setting up our server / series.

Thank You,
Ryan

What weather command? The only thing this plugin adds as far as weather goes is the doWeatherCycle gamerule which freezes the weather in its current state.

You’ll have to take this issue up with the Pixelmon developer’s.

@TrenTech

Okay awesome thank you! Will do!

As for the weather we were trying to do /weather clear and it wasnt working. I waited for it to be sunny, and turned WeatherCycle off.

For Pixelmon you need to add the new world to the Pixelmon.hocon or whatever the filename is. (on my phone can’t look) once you add that world to your config file PokĂ©mon will spawn in it.

@ChuckTheViking

Ive gone through the pixelmon.hocon a few times and the closest thing I could find for that was:

"spawnDimensions=[
"

I read on a few forum posts that doing something with this will make it work, but it only takes 3 numbers
 0,1,&2. (Overworld, Nether, and End)

So Im not really sure what to do there, if that is even the solution

Your world would be the next number.

1 Like

In a future update /world properties will display the dimension id for simplicity.

1 Like

Ahh okay. Makes sense. So, since I still want Pokemon to spawn in the overworld, how would I type that out?

Would I just put a space between the 0 and the 3, or would I use a comma? (Or is it something else entirely)

comma with a line break most likely

"spawnDimensions=[
]"
1 Like

@TrenTech

Awesome thank you :slight_smile: Really appreciate your help

Hello there,

I have some difficulties with this plugin and terrain control. I don’t get the right syntax for that. Has anybody here ProjectWorlds and Terrain Control working with multiple “dimensions”?

Thank you

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

If I remember correctly Terrain Control is registered as a GeneratorType, so you will need to use the -g flag when creating a world.

/world create testWorld -g TerrainControl

1 Like

Thank you. For all other people, that have problems with the options, there is a small “trick”.

/world properties worldName

The output contains all necessary information:
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Name: world
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: UUID: eae6ea9e-8f39-4a38-b099-d177e3d6aeb5
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Dimension Id: 0
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabled: true
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Dimension Type: OVERWORLD
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Generator Type: TerrainControl
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Seed: 6698189717281022645
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: GameMode: SURVIVAL
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Difficulty: MINECRAFT:NORMAL
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: PVP: true
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Keep Spawn Loaded: true
[08:18:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Hardcore: false

And now Terrain Control (Forge Version) must be patched to allow a second world.

Thanks again

1 Like

Hey i use this plugin in my folder, the latest version together with the latest version of spongeforge. Imcrunning on forge 1.9. But when i start up server and get in my world the commands of the plugin aren’t there, it just says “unknown command”. Im pretty new to sponge so i would be glad to know what i can do. Thanx :slight_smile:

1.9? That’s probably the problem. 1.9 was so short lived I didn’t even bother with it. There was probably changes in API 5.x since the 1.9 release

Ah i see, so which version should i use instead?

Update to 1.10.2.

Kk thanx! :slight_smile:

so what do i do when i use the command and it doesn’t list a demension id?

Update to latest development build. If you already have a development build, re-download.