Project Worlds - World Manager

Changing superflat default settings currently isn’t implemented. I haven’t figured out how to do it yet. Actually forgot all about it, was brought up like 6 months ago…

:joy: oh well… that should be a thing that gets implemented. I’ll manage with it for now.

Slimes are just really REALLY annoying.

Agreed. It will be. I gotta have a chat with the Sponge guys about it.

Where’s the command reference? Where’s the detail command sheet?
When I try to import a world, I don’t event know what is the world dimensionType.
I mean, I do really need a detail command sheet which made by your great plugins, or I just waste a lot of time trying to figure it out without any related document.

Thank you.

// Update
After installing the HelpMe plugins made by TrenTech, I fianlly get the command reference. Please note that in the main page doesn’t tell anything about “command detail”, I only know that you tear apart the plugin into other pieces though.
Anyway, Thanks a lot !

I’m trying to give a world specific gamemode in my test_world for building in Creative, but it won’t change and stay on Survival, as in my Main World.

Command I used:

/world gamemode test_world CREATIVE

Any advice?

Make sure forceGamemode gamerule in test_world and main world is set to true and players DO NOT have the permission pjw.override.gamemode

Thanks a lot for your fast help.

I forgot the forceGamemode gamerule.

Now it works fine.

Another Question.

My general difficulty is easy.

I want to change the difficulty on one world to normal, by the following command.

/world difficulty Monsterwelt Minecraft:normal

In world properties is written Difficulty: MINECRAFT:NORMAL

But after a Server-Restart, difficulty is switched back to easy on Monsterwelt.

Thanks for out help.

Might be a bug. I’ll check it out when I get the chance

Hello, just one simple question: How do I create a new world with the Biomes’O’Plenty modifier? Because if I do /world create I just get “Not enough arguments!” but nothing helpful, which describes it further.

How do I teleport to player in other dimension?

If I execute the command:

/tp otto123

And otto123 is on another world than I, There comes an error:

Teleport not possible, because player is not in the same dimension.

Is this a problem of your Plugin or Vanilla?

/tp is a vanilla command. This plugin adds /world tp but it’s just a basic teleporting command for getting to different dimensions and isn’t what your looking for. Might want to look into an essentials plugin. I recommend

This is explained about 14 comments above

How can i fill a world as worldborder size

It’s possible to disable the big hologram that appear with the world name and coordinates when changing the world?

Hi, is the helpme plugin what we’re supposed to use for documentation? I would like to import a world but am unsure of the syntax or where to find it :frowning:

Worlds specific game modes…

How?

only thing ive figured out is /world gamemode help shows the current value.

/world gamemode <world> <value>

/world gamerule <world> forceGamemode true

Currently no but I can add something in the config

It could be very nice, thanks