Project Worlds - World Manager

How do you load a world that has a space in it? Also, how do I prevent passive mobs spawning in that world?

Hey TrenTech, I am looking for a plugin that will pregen the chunks so players doesn’t lag the server out when they are out exploring. I have Nucleus installed and it has a gen feature but it seems to only do 2-5 chunks every 2 seconds or so and my world size is 80000 so for some reason Nucleus isn’t running fast enough to use it. will yours run faster if it is able to pregen the chunks?

I am not sure if his solution is faster, but he does have pre-generation capabilities in his plugin Project Borders and the only way to find out for sure is to try it.

With the right arguments it can generate pretty fast but you’ll need to balance speed and performance otherwise you’ll overwhelm the server and potentially cause a crash

1 Like

ok thank you, its just getting real frustrating with players generating new chunks constantly

We are using the /world fill world 20000 command and it seems we are getting diminishing returns on performance. we start out great doing 12 chunks every 45ms with 4 to 5 similar log entries every 2seconds. slowly over time its getting slower and slower. now we are at 45% complete and now we are getting one entry per second stating 4 chunks in 54ms. anything we can do to force a cleanup or is it possible to restart the server and have it pickup where it left off? maybe have the mod notate its current position/world so it can pick back up where it left off.

Changed some GC parameters and it seems to just get me to 42% faster till I crash due to out of memory. Server has 9GB allocated right now.

I had the same issues with the server starting. It was Pixelmon the solution is to go into the boot up script “.bat” “.sh” and type -Dfml.queryResult=confirm
if it’s server hosted typing /fml confirm once should fix it. Iif it doesn’t you will have to ask your server host to add -Dfml.queryResult=confirm to the script on your server then you should have no other issues.

When I create a world using /world create and then I try to tp into it says world does not exist.

I try loading the world or enable it but still does not work, pls help :smiley:

Also, when I try to load it, it says that could not load “world”

So I added a world simply named world that was generated on a different server. I typed /pjw:world import world, nothing happened but this:
https://hastebin.com/dacesijibi.sql

According to that log all you did was type /pjw:world ?

Which is not a command. Get HelpMe as the OP suggests

My mistake that was the wrong paste, I’ll def get that addon, but just so I understand… I have tried /world import World, /pjw:world import world, and many other variations, hopefully this addon helps!

Still nothing, what does this addon do?

The add on gives you detailed information about commands. It extends the command list when entering /world allowing to click on the commands in the list to get a description, usage and examples of how to run them. You can also hover over usage arguments to get even more info on what the argument is.

You can also enter /hm or /helpme to get a list of all commands registered with HelpMe. Most of my plugins are integrated into HelpMe.

There’s a basic wiki on GitHub for more information.

I’ve been meaning to create a dedicated post about HelpMe but with everything going on in my life right now I just haven’t had the time or energy to do much of anything, hence my lack of activity. I’m falling way behind. Sorry guys

So I still have no luck, I have a world in my ftp folder is called world. /world import world minecraft:overworld overworld when I type that it says sponge world detected, /world load, but once I try /world load world or /world load nothing works

Can you send a console log?

Hello @TrenTech! I have been trying to find a way to message you privately without asking for it in public eye, but I can’t find a way to currently message you on these forums on GitHub. How might one reach you?

Forum has a PM feature.

I finally figured it out - you have to earn a trustworthy member rank to unlock messaging. My apologies!