Project Worlds - World Manager

No problem thank you in advance for the job I doubt that it’s not easy and even a huge job to create and meter often in days.

I can only point is that I see the desolate java is not one of my strong points desolate ^^.

^^ Good courage.
And thank you in advance.

I know I said I wasn’t going to work on this today but I had a few minutes, and the changes aren’t too time consuming so I decided to add them real quick and give things a test.

Anyways everything seems good but I’ve noticed that I can no longer unload worlds. Nobody is in the worlds but they always return false. I can’t comment beyond that due to no errors or information. The unloadWorld method returning a boolean value is nice but it would also be nice if I could get a little more detail as to why unloading fails. Seems like returning some sort or resultset would be convenient if possible.

Also this one is more of a preference, but is there any way I could pull the “preparing spawn area” output and send it to the player?

1 Like

You need to log or do you want something else I face test on my server?.
Or you want me to invite my server is to make you test?.

I updated my version of sponge to next.
spongeforge-1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-949

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

fml-server-latest.log

latest.log

So I was considering the idea of splitting the portal features off into their own plugin. This would allow admins to cut down on the bloat, whether they need just multi world management or transportation.

Opinions, objections, suggestions?

1 Like

For me it’s like I told the above if possible.

• Create a portal in the materials that we want and using a tool to select 2 corner using the tool and name the portal that we can connect more easily over with other portal may be a multiverse.

• That the inventory be different if one passes from one world to another example, if one goes into a creative world that players can not take them marteriaux survival in a world that’s either tp or portal but that the world is possible between 2 survival.

Thank you beforehand.

Hi! Firstofall, I want thanks you for your great work.

Today I get an issue which is bad a bit.

Could solve this ? Maybe I do something wrong… :confused:

And the help seems to be incorrect, right ?

Yeah I messed a couple things up when I decided to move the command. They’ll be fixed in next release.

1 Like

Awesome Idea I AM GOING TO USE THIS :smiley:

I Cannot Find Any MultyWorld Stuff For Forge

Version
forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577
spongeforge-1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000
ProjectWorlds v0.5.26

[16:58:45] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: The Scheduler tried to run the task defaultWeather owned by Plugin{id=Project Worlds, name=Project Worlds, version=0.5.26}, but an error occured.
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
    at java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at com.gmail.trentech.pjw.utils.Tasks$1.run(Tasks.java:22) ~[Tasks$1.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$9(Task.java:138) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$55(SchedulerBase.java:177) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.executeTaskRunnable(SyncScheduler.java:66) ~[SyncScheduler.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.startTask(SchedulerBase.java:174) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.processTask(SchedulerBase.java:160) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.forEach(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.runTick(SchedulerBase.java:104) [SchedulerBase.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.tick(SyncScheduler.java:41) [SyncScheduler.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SpongeScheduler.tickSyncScheduler(SpongeScheduler.java:186) [SpongeScheduler.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onTick(SpongeMod.java:202) [SpongeMod.class:1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_8_SpongeMod_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:55) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:81) [EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:58) [EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:301) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]

Yes there are a few game breaking changes in beta that I need to fix. Specifically the Text API, so I’ll need some time to sit down a clean it up. All my plugins are in need of attention atm. Hopefully I’ll have them taken care of by the end of the day.

1 Like

Thank you beforehand.

One day update for 3.0.0-BETA-1015?

I wanted to know if that gives her for muliti worlds and portals if its going well I suspect that his is not permissible to easy.

Thank you beforehand.

Already been updated for beta. There are a few things that aren’t working quite right but I believe it’s mostly due to problems with Sponge.

I’m not sure what you mean.

1 Like

I just wanted to know if it advances the project of importing world.

world imports will be handled by Sponge itself. The team is working on it. Latest changes seem to have completely broke loading imported worlds, but I’m sure it’ll be working soon.

1 Like

Super thank you ^^

@TrenTech
I run your plug-in, my map loading errors, some blocks on the map is loaded into wrong block,I can be sure that this is your plugin problem.I had no problem with the re-generated map after he had been removed… I hope you can solve this problem.
I’m using BiomesOPlenty as a map of the terrain
My English is not good. Please forgive me.

1 Like

maybe @bunSakurAing, you should use the mod simpledimensions to generate BOP worlds. Then when you put it in the world directory, it should be loaded by sponge automaticly (I believe) :slight_smile:

@TrenTech Could you release here all the flags allowed by your command /world gamerule because I don’t find them in the help when I’m writing the command. And I’m absolutely not sure about the syntaxe.