Project Worlds - World Manager

could someone help me pls? im trying to make an void world but no command is working… /world create Spawn m:pjw:void not and /world create Spawn m:VOID also

/world create spawn -m sponge:void

thanks it worked :slight_smile: you saved my life haha

another question, i have 2 worlds now (one is a world with the island and the other one with spawn) but i want to tp to the spawn world when typing /spawn what do i have to do now?

Is there by chance a way to change sky, fog, cloud color and cloud height in this?

Hi sry for my bad english but i need help becouse in my server i dont know what has happened and now some worlds aren´t detected or something like that what i mean is that i try to load the world and i doenst load becouse it doest´n appear in the list but it is on the folder and also i tried to use the import command but i don´t know how it works
how can i repair it???

I am having the same difficulty as many others in this thread, I cannot get PW to accept loading a sponge world.

I have been working at it for the better part of a day, trying everything in this thread and beyond. I am able to create a new world, but cannot load in an existing Sponge world. There is no imports folder, but I created one, and it does nothing. I’ve tried to “import” and the message says that it is a Sponge world and to use load, but when I use “load” it says the world does not exist. Restarted the server multiple times.

Basically what I want is a lobby world and then multiple worlds off of that that each have their own nether and the end. I have 3 worlds ready to rock for this, each run perfectly fine on their own in a Sponge/Forge environment. No combination of loading or placing the world folders in various folders helps.

Thoughts? Please help!
Thank you for this plugin. I bet it’ll be great once I get it working.

UPDATE: I think I got this working now. Phew! What a bear!
For those in a similar situation as me, what I ended up doing was figuring that there was something up with my level.dat for PW to not accept it… so, here are the steps I had to take:

1. Start up the server with PW loading my lobby world as the main world
  2. Create a new world with same name and seed as the one I want to bring in
  3. Don’t shut down server
  4. Delete everything in that new world folder except for level.dat
  5. Copy everything except level.dat from the world I want to load into that folder (basically, just don’t overwrite the level.dat)
  6. Finally, /load the world in the server that is still running.

Hope that makes sense and helps someone else… Not sure what the real issue is there or how to fix it, but the above steps are at least a remedy.

Hello again,

How do I make it so that new ‘normal’ nether portals that are created in a loaded world go to the DIM-1 that is in that world folder?

As in:
I have a lobby world, which is the main world (as in, it is in the root of the server and is in server.properties), called Lobi. I loaded another full world folder, call it Alpha, which had its own DIM-1 and DIM1. How can I get it so that players in Alpha can make a normal nether portal and go to the DIM-1 in the Alpha folder, not in the Lobi folder.

Hope that makes sense.
Thank you!

Can someone here please tell me the proper method for importing worlds in the current version? The importing command is very iffy on whether or not it will import my worlds and actually keep them in the list.

1 Like

Wow! This needs to be at the top. I spent hours today trying to get it to work until I found this post.
Thank you for explaining it!

is it possible to allow acces to all worlds with pjw.cmd.worlds and than deny acces to just 1 world (f.e. with pjw.cmd.worlds.restricted false or deny)?

Hi,

Im trying to create a world but for some reason i keep getting the following result:

world create
[18:03:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Usage: /world create [-d ] [-g ] [-m ] [-s ] [-c <true|false>] [-f <true|false>]
world create betterkits -d overworld -g flat
[18:04:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Too many arguments!
create betterkits -d overworld -g flat
^
[18:04:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Usage: /world [keepspawnloaded|modifier|gamemode|usemapfeatures|enable|unload|weather|create|pvp|list|fill|setspawn|difficulty|import|teleport|regen|remove|load|copy|hardcore|loadonstartup|gamerule|rename|time|properties]

what did i do wrong?

Hello here is my problem. After much time spent putting an external map on my server I finally get there but now I can not get back to my old map with the plugin Project World. Can you help me please ?

I am unable to generate a flat world, would greatly appreciate it if someone would give me the command :slight_smile:

I’m having issues allowing folks on my server to mine blocks or otherwise modify my newly created worlds. I’m using PEX2.0. Any suggestions? :smiley:

So I managed to get the import to work by going back to your 5.1.0-0.11.4 however whenever I restart the server, it only loads one of the worlds and attempting to load another map just changes the name of the world that was loaded. Can you only do one extra world?

The plugin works fine for me with the exception of one major game breaking problem. Whenever I try to import a new world it corrupts all of my worlds by what seems to me as changing the block id’s of mod content. Vanilla blocks are unaffected but for example, I found after importing a world that one of my BiomesOP biomes was made of stairs. I’ve tried resetting my config folder and re-importing worlds to no avail. The plugin is unusable while this problem persists.

I was using nucleus and then I removed it. Now the /world command isn’t working. Any ideas?

Nice Plugin!:star_struck:

There is a question in my mind, how can i modify the mainworld to an empty world?
otherwise how can i replace the mainworld with an empty world?:worried:

uhhh

i cant use this to generate a plotsquared world