Project Worlds - World Manager

Importing bukkit worlds is still a bit unstable. I’ll look more into this tomorrow.

For sure buddy, I’ll keep messing around see if anything happens lol

Unloads successfully on SF1084 FML1694

Don’t know why, but I get following error on /world load overworld

[20:04:46] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'world load plots overworld' for source EntityPlayerMP['Hitzk0pf'/80, l='spawn', x=-1691.16, y=44.00, z=95.21]: net.obnoxint.xnbt.types.CompoundTag.put(Lnet/obnoxint/xnbt/types/NBTTag;)Lnet/obnoxint/xnbt/types/NBTTag;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.obnoxint.xnbt.types.CompoundTag.put(Lnet/obnoxint/xnbt/types/NBTTag;)Lnet/obnoxint/xnbt/types/NBTTag;
        at com.gmail.trentech.pjw.io.SpongeData.createNewConfig(SpongeData.java:72) ~[SpongeData.class:?]
        at com.gmail.trentech.pjw.commands.CMDLoad.execute(CMDLoad.java:77) ~[CMDLoad.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:177) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1044]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:332) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1044]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1044]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:252) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1044]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:83) [cl.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:812) [rj.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:791) [rj.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_180757_a(SourceFile:37) [lu.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [lu.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:106) [PacketUtil.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1044]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.onProcessPacket(SourceFile:51) [ih.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [ih.class:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_66]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.callFuture(FMLCommonHandler.java:714) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:656) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:364) [po.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:598) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]

Seems like there is something wrong with your xnbt lib?
Greets :smiley:

I haven’t had any problems. I just released an update that changes a few things with loading and importing worlds. May want to try it and see if the problem still exists

What are the comando to create a world default with the name survival

/world create survival

the server say something went wrong

Are you running the latest SpongeForge?

yes the forge of the beta or pass me the correct forge please

Should be running Sponge 3.1.0-BETA-1087 on Forge 11.15.0.1694

but in 1.8 not in 1.8.8

That would most likely be the problem. You might want to try an older build of Project Worlds. Any new releases are built for Sponge 1.8.9.

Still a little confused as to how to view world types. Could you clarify? :slight_smile:

So I’m loading old worlds, I’ve loaded up a superflat world with no dimension specified (still loads without specifying dimension), shows “Error! Dimension type specified not found.” on the chat with only a server thread/INFO saying the same thing, no errors! When I enter the world everything that has already been rendered and saved to disk shows up fine. Once you enter un-rendered areas it switches to default dimension type (duh! :P), our other admin Peav420 managed to crash our server while exploring newly rendered areas in the improperly loaded world, unfortunately I have not been able to replicate the error he received. (I’m still teaching him the community ways, next time hopefully he’ll save it :wink: )

That said, preventing worlds from being loaded without a specified dimension type may help with preventing mass errors once testing picks up. Also is the world dimension type stored in the world folder or was it stored in the multiworld plugins config files, in bukkit 1.7.9? (Sorry been a while since I’ve delved through my bukkit back end, starting to forget things lol). If it is stored in the world folder is there a way to grab that info and automatically assign dim type?

This whole post has confused me. Are you on the latest build? The load command accepts no arguments.

Yes latest build you recommended! Forge 1964 SpongeForge 1084.

Does the load command find dimension types from bukkit 1.7.9 worlds?

If your trying to import bukkit world you should be using the import command before trying to load the world

How to make player gamemode persistent across worlds? It always reset to gamemode 0 during /world teleport.

The gamemode is dependent on the world your in. You need to configure the gamemode for each world. I will be adding a permission node or config option to override this in a later build.
I havent tested lately but last time I checked gamemode data wasn’t persisting on server restarts. Thats out of my hands.