Project Worlds - World Manager

I have the same problem.:smiley:

@TrenTech I am trying to use the plugin with modifiers, but the command just keep throwing back the help dialogue. Iā€™m using the latest versions of sponge/forge and your plugin. If i use ā€œ/world create myworldā€
it creates a world. The examples on the top of the page do not work for me.

Iā€™m also using essentialCmds, but Iā€™ve set the alias to your plugin.

Whatā€™s the full command youā€™re trying to execute thatā€™s failing?

/world create Spawn m:VOID

edit: Also to give you a bit more context. When I hover over the suggestions like the tutorial says, I get no suggestions at all. The box is blank.

Some build ago I changed it so modifiers are idenitifed by their id instead of name. So to create a world with the void modifier would be /world create Spawn m:pjw:void

Not sure why the built in modifiers wouldnā€™t show up. Iā€™m not having that issue on my test server

Thank you that worked. Could you update the docs to reflect that change in modifiers :slight_smile: As for the modifiers not showing up, I tried it on a few other commands and no suggestions are showing up.

Iā€™ve updated the in game help to reflect the changes to modifiers as well as provided a error message as to what argument failed. Iā€™ll update the pics in the thread when I can.

As far as the hovered hints not showing up, Iā€™ve ran a few tests and still havenā€™t found any issues. All I can say really is provide as much information as you can, but unfortunately until I can replicate the problem itā€™s not likely I can determine the cause.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks! Iā€™ll send you a list soon of the plugins that I have installed both client and server side with the current versions used.

Iā€™m working on PEX right now and it looks like anything that I hover over in chat is blank. So it looks like there is something wacky happening on my side of things.

There seems to be a problemā€¦ the ./world command does not work, but ./sponge plugins says that the Plugin is loaded. Nevertheless, there is no new directionary in the config folder

Do you have essentialcmds cuz it might be conflicting with command /world as both provide the command

I had problems with both the warps, home and world commands, so I added the following to

ā€¦/config/sponge/global.conf

commands {
# A mapping from unqualified command alias to plugin id of the plugin that should handle a certain command
aliases {
home=PJP
warp=PJP
world=PJW
}

and everything went back to normal

On my homeserver I do not have essentials, nevertheless it only works when the plugin isnā€™t in the folder.

I donā€™t understand what you mean here.

Have you tried /pjw:world

I want to do the same things, but the global.conf seems to be re-edited by sponge when the server restart.

Hello,

i have a problem importing worlds. Whenever I try to import a specific world with the command: /world import worldname OVERWORLD default, i get the error: Error occurred while executing Command: uuid. And the Log gives this Exception:

[14:05:02] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Error occurred while executing command 'world import TitanSpawn OVERWORLD default' for source EntityPlayerMP['Forward_R'/327, l='world_titan', x=138,35, y=77,00, z=240,50]: uuid java.lang.NullPointerException: uuid at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:229) ~[minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?] at org.spongepowered.common.registry.type.world.WorldPropertyRegistryModule.isWorldRegistered(WorldPropertyRegistryModule.java:72) ~[WorldPropertyRegistryModule.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1025] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.createWorldProperties(MinecraftServer.java:710) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?] at com.gmail.trentech.pjw.commands.CMDImport.execute(CMDImport.java:85) ~[CMDImport.class:?] at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:177) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1025] at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:332) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1025] at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1025] at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:252) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8-1577-3.1.0-BETA-1025] at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:83) [cl.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:812) [rj.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:791) [rj.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_180757_a(SourceFile:37) [lu.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [lu.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.onProcessPacket(SourceFile:110) [ih.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [ih.class:?] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.callFuture(FMLCommonHandler.java:714) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:656) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:364) [po.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:598) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66] [14:05:32] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world_titan

Is it possible that the plugin has a bug?

Or a general question. How do I import Worlds? If I start a server on a specific World it works well. Then if I start it on another world it works well too. BUT THEN: if I start the server with both worlds in the world folder. I cannot load the worlds. GG. This plugin does what it have to do (NOT).

Looks like your running an old version of Sponge. The import command doesnā€™t work in the 1.8 builds of Sponge

Hello everyone!

When I try to load up a world used on a CraftBukkit server, it loads up fine. Whenever I try to teleport to it however, it brings me to a random point in the world I am currently in. I would like to know what is causing this to happen since I have access these worlds before on CraftBukkit without issue!

Hello,
What exact command I must type to create a flat world with the next layer layers?.

3 From Earth
50 From rock
1 From bederock

A world without bonus safe and without Village on the map in creative mode?.

Thank you in advance.