ProjectInventories - Multi world inventories

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ProjectInventories. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Description

One of my most requested features of PJW is multi-world inventory support. So here I present you Project Inventories. This plugin allows servers to easily create multiple inventories and assign them to the worlds of your choosing. Worlds can have multiple inventories at once, allowing players to easily switch between them.

Requirements

This plugin requires the ProjectCore library to function.

Features

• Easy to setup
  • Multi health, food level and experience
  • MySQL support - create a shared inventories across multiple servers. Does not require BungeeCord to function.

Development Builds

To get the latest builds of PJI or my other projects, check the link below. Fair warning, these builds may not always be stable

Download Here

In-Game Command Help:

Like all my plugins if you need information on what commands do, as part of ProjectCore, you can you the help command.

/helpme [rawCommand]

For example if you want to know how to use /inv create use the following:

/helpme inv create

/helpme will also list any subcommands if any exist. For example /helpme inv will list all subcommands for /inv

Command lists are clickable and the arguments can be hovered over for more details.

Donations

Creating plugins for Sponge takes time and effort. If you enjoy the hard work I’ve put into to this please feel free to get my a cup of coffee. It is much appreciated.

Donate

3 Likes

How to set up? I have two of the world. How to prevent players to transfer inventories between worlds? The plugin works with nucleus (module world)?

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectInventories/issues/29

A new version has been released for ProjectInventories, it is available for download here.

Multi world inventories

A new version has been released for ProjectInventories, it is available for download here.

Multi world inventories

This plugin crashed my server multiple times and somehow it didnt log the error :frowning:

Sorry to ask a goofy question, but I’ve been trying to bring back some old server(s).
Nostalgia stuff, bring the old friends back and walk around memory lane, but with new gen’d terrain.

Anyways
 not sure where to go here.
‘Course I’m using bungeecord to link two servers together (both mine, same machine, vps) and I was trying to find a way to allow inventory transfer between maps (server overworld)
’

Will this work for that, or is this only for generated map worlds (overworld / nether / end)?
And if so, now
 I admit, I tried and got nowhere. (getting late, tired.)

Anyways, thanks, sir.

Is there any way to use the /give command to give items to a specific inventory rather than a current inventory?

I ask because my server has vote rewards, and if the player votes while in the creative world (creative inv) rather than the survival world (survival inv), the items gained from voting is practically useless

How to connect to mysql?

Hello :slight_smile:
Does this work ok with “The Lost Cities” mod? It has a “lostcities” worldtype
 If anyone has any experience as to whether it would work I would greatly appreciate the help :smiley:
Have a wonderful day :smiley:

Ignore this post please. I had multiple windows open
 No delete or edit button
 really???

please help me I have everything config only here is the armor wear is not considered in the inventory of the coup between the worlds is his really annoy me because I have a part build and a part history in my server

thank’s

I have no idea what you’re trying to say

1 Like

Essaye en français, quelqu’un passera peut ĂȘtre traduire :slight_smile:

A good plugin!
I split two inventories between creative worlds and survival words, with auto change
thanks for this plugin

I found that sometimes player will show this “please wait while inventory is updated”

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20190325222633

This still an issue with the latest development build?

Multi world inventories

minor command bug fixes

Fix problems with varies grave mods