ProjectWorlds - Multi world management plugin

Firstly, one message should be sufficient.
Secondly, I don’t even use this plugin but it took me less than 30s to find the permissions list: TrenTech / ProjectWorlds.
Thirdly, instead of saying it doesn’t work, say what doesn’t work, that would be a better start to get help.

3 Likes

Yeregorix is correct, the permissions link is pretty easy to find…just click the hyperlink on the right side of the Docs screen that says…Permissions.

Yes, the documentation could be better, and more video tutorials would be great…but the in game /helpme is pretty good.

it keeps saying my world isn’t
valid how do I import my world

i have tried everything and i can not create a plot flate world for the life of me i have really tried and now im getting an error

[P2] An error occurred %s

what is this its a joke there really need to be more details on the commands and stuff for this mode cos there is not much detail

please do help as im now stuck with just errors

Good evening. Tell me how to change the game mode in the world? so that after teleportation, players get Creative. I created a VIP world “/ world VIP gamerule forcegamemode true”, but when teleporting, players don’t get creative (the mode doesn’t change). how to edit give the world creative mode?

i have downloaded this and the core also added all perms to my self and it still tells me i dont have perms to do the command

Hey great plugin overall, I spend quite a bit of time getting everything to work the way I wanted on my server. However the /world tp command gives me the error message “Input command tp was not a valid subcommand!” . The command worked just fine on a test server I had but it does not come up on the list of commands on this server. It even worked yesterday but now it just doesn’t show up. Any help is appreciated thanks

Hi, i have a problem. If i want to import my old dimenison to the new world folder, or even a schematic it messes up the ids from moded blocks. Do i need to move it with another files or someting, like data folder or? I want to import my spawndim, cuz i needed to make new world completely, the old one was buggy as hell, no mobs spawning in defualt dim, /kit didnt work, /spawn too, after joining players were spawned in the air for no reason etc.

I want to disable the text that pops up when teleporting between worlds.

It usually shows the world and coords - I don’t want either to pop up. Any way to do this?

Hi, I have a problem with the plugin, the problem is that it does not load any world created by me and I have searched for the way but I cannot find it
The problem is Could not load ""and I hope you can help me

I added all permissions to Luck Perm for my server but I still can’t use Project Worlds commands

Hello, I am trying to use ProjectWorld together with GriefProtection but when I use them together, griefprotection works and projectworld does not, I would like to know how I can use the two together, when I am using the two, and try to use some command of ProjectWorld it gives as the command is non-existent, but the GriefProtection works normally, I imagine that the problem is the GriefProtection

Can you please tell me how to create a completely flat world? and how to turn off spawn in the created world, I want it to be in only one world (the main one), I tried to figure it out myself, but I’m stupid, Google didn’t help either