ProjectWorlds - Multi world management plugin

Nucleus and ProjectWorlds both just tell the Sponge world management system to create worlds. There is nothing to import - once the world is created it is a Sponge object, not a Nucleus or PJW one.

It’s a common misconception - worlds are not associated with plugins. Their generators might be, but Nucleus does not have any of its own.

Awesome, Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

This plugin can interfere with the Nucleus /world? For it to work properly Do I have to deactivate the module from Nucleus?

How i can create VanillaVistas generated world with this plugin? It doesnt show in --generator

is there any way to import a downloaded world

I need help with an issue so when i make a world within the game it doesent actually get crated as a seperate world in a server maker e.g apex hosting and i wanted to know if there was an alternate command to work this ?

I have a Creative world, with the following settings:

- allow-nether=true
- gamemode=1
- difficulty=1
- spawn-monsters=true
- pvp=true
- level-type=DEFAULT
- hardcore=false

I’ve created a new world with /world create PVP, set the world to load on startup with /world loadonstartup PVP true and restarted the game.

Next, I’ve set /world gamemode PVP survival and /world gamerule PVP forceGamemode true and restarted the game.

Still, when doing /world teleport PVP the game is still on Creative.

Can you please give me a hand here? Thanks!

Please someone help me I installed the LuckPerms plugin on my server and put all ProjectWorlds permissions on it but when I give /world (something) Minecraft says it didn’t find the command, what do I do?

It also appears that Project Portals commands work normally while Worlds only work with /worldborder…what should I do?

Is there a way you could make it that command blocks allow the teleportation of players from one world to another? It’d be really convenient. Thanks for the sick mod/plugin. Super helpful.

Hi, there’s a problem. I downloaded the Project World plugin for version 1.12.2 and when I put it on the server, I get a Sponge error stating that Project World is not the same version. I have Sponge 7.1.0. I can’t find a plugin for this Sponge.

Sponge API version “7.1.0 SNAPSHOT” and “7.1.0” are different versions. If a plugin was designed for a snapshot version it means that it may have code that no longer exists in sponge. Typically they are fine to use though.

In this case I believe you are fine to ignore that error.

I am no a developer of project worlds nor do i use the plugin. Just know about sponge versioning

I importd a Map in my World with /world import. it works fine but i cant spawn. If i try /spawn “Worldname” then this error occures: “Could not warp you to the world spawn point for “Worldname” safely. Ask n Admin to set a safe Spawnpoimt.”

Would love if someone has n solution thatfor.

How do I disable the /helpeme comment on login?

How can i create a flatroom world ?

how i can import my world with this plugin?

I dont understand, everything was working great but suddenly my server says that the worlds i made with this plugin does not exist anymore (but they are in the server folder!!)

PLEASE HELP ME :((

Same if I copy a world it doesn’t save. So when I restart my server it says the world does not exist.

Hey, I have am running a spongeforge server with this plugin and I wanted to make it so that each world has its own Nether/End dimensions. I would also like it if you could make a pixelmon integration so that players could choose whether or not all types of pixelmon spawn there. – That may be a little difficult.

It would also be really cool if you could make it so that players cant chat to eachother between two worlds. Unless its a private message like /msg.

Thank you! and Love the plugin!

I just wanted to say this.

1. It sucks that this doesn’t work anymore.
  2. This author is THE WORST at explaining how his plugin works. It’s actually really sad that he could write such nice plugins and be so bad at helping people use them. I mean what’s the point? Unless he built them just for himself of course.
  3. It’s all about permissions, why not just write them down?
  4. OH, did I say? How freeking bad he is at explaining how to use this plugin. And there is only one youtube tutorial I could find for the portals.

I remember all the hype around Sponge. It seems like it’s totally dead now. So how does one use forge and plugins at the same time with latter versions of minecraft?