Qixalite Hub Project - Developers & Designers Needed

Mkay, PM’d

Anyone interested in the Qixalite project can also join our IRC on Esper, via #Qixalite. Hope to see you there. :smile:

2 Likes

Qixalite Project - Update

Four Developer Positions have been officially taken; the remaining developer positions are either taken and those developers are being tested, otherwise the position is still open until further notice. (Java, Sponge, Git Utilisation etc…)

Note: Developer positions will be closing soon and only the remaining jobs will be open.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

1 Like

This would be awsome i would like to be a junior dev

Developers as a prerequisite are required to be able to utilise IRC +BNC otherwise all other ranks must utilise teamspeak.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

2 Likes

@ScienceSpark You must submit an application to become a developer; however, we are only looking for experienced developers at this time, so you could say a senior developer. If you do fit the area of a senior developer please submit an application and then we will test you whether you can handle the difficulty of the work.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

It makes sense to write first something like Minigames Framework Plugin, that manages inventory, scores, auto-invitations, lobbies, area limits, etc. And only then write actual minigames that depend on it.

[quote=“TheHolyKetchup, post:1, topic:7637, full:true”]
Who am I? What am I doing?
Hello, I am TheHolyKetchup or Ketchup for short and I am the creative lead as well as Owner for Qixalite. I’ve grown a large interest in Sponge and have now begun a journey to create a community called ‘Qixalite’ based around Minecraft and the Sponge Project.
[/quote]What are your previous projects as creative lead or Project Owner in Minecraft modding?

I figured that out recently :smile:.

@VcSaJen Qixalite is both a project and a community, but I function as the Owner for the whole thing. I have led a fair few communities in my time and only recently begun to startup my venture again in the area of Minecraft. As for Creative Lead I have only been in the area of Team Fortress 2, but am new in the area of Minecraft and Minecraft modding. In regards to experience my knowledge of what is possible and what is not is what makes it so I am able to perform my task as Creative Lead which in turns allows me to assist the developers further. Project management is one of my key skills in terms of making sure things go to plan and on time as well as making sure the true vision is reached.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

4 Likes

We have a new Logo, via our Designer, @Kenyan. Props, man.

4 Likes

What’s with the pig?

Meet Dudley the pig. Dudley is many things, a friend, companion, confidante, and most importantly he is a pig.

Due to the fact that Dudley is such a nice pig we made the face of Qixalite and now he is everywhere.

If you want to find out more about Dudley, he will be publishing a autobiography really soon. So stay tuned :smile:

@WetSponge That is not the final logo design we are still experimenting with variations of the design right now, until then we will post our finalised one.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

1 Like

But why is he shaped like a Q?

ANIMAL CRUELTY!

@WetSponge because when I designed it I wanted the image part of the logo to work without the text, so by having a “Q” as the body of Dudley it represents the name “Qixalite”.

No No. He isn’t shaped like that. The white spot is a birthmark lol.

Dudley is many things. Companion, friend, brother, lover, pig.

4 Likes

@FerusGrim Is that not what I said before? But just because we talking about Dudley it’s okay.

Dudley is many things. Companion, friend, brother, lover, pig.

We might start a Cult of Dudley.

5 Likes

Web developer positions have now closed and will no longer be accepting anymore. There is still one position left for a developer position and two positions left for designers.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis

3 Likes