Qixalite Hub Project - Developers & Designers Needed

@TheHolyKetchup
I am currently submitting a dev application, Please still be open… please.

1 Like

Keep in mind that availability is more related to level of experience than how many slots we have available.

If you seem to know your stuff, we’ll find a place for you.

I know my java, and I have teamspeak. My major issue is going to be git hub, aside from creating an account and downloading git for spigot build tools, I have never used it. I’ll be sure to go look for some tutorials though.

Definitely get familiar with how to work within a git environment.

Another of our requirements is the ability to use IRC (and always be online, thus the BNC).

1 Like

@FerusGrim

It says “otherwise,” indicating one or the other.

I’ll have @TheHolyKetchup fix that in a moment. Teamspeak (not necessarily a mic) and IRC are both requirements.

*laughs nervously
Whats IRC?

Don’t worry about not knowing about it, lol. It’s easy to get into, and it’s not really an “experience required” type of thing. It’s just a form of text communication. IRC = Internet Relay Chat

Oh lol, ok
15 CHARACTERS LIMIT GO DIE IN A HOLE

1 Like

Just add a bunch of dashes

Its more fun to yell at it

1 Like

Or we could all contribute to the conversation in other ways, rather than avoiding the limit.

I would just say “indeed,” but lovely Mr. CharLim does not like me.

I do, In fact, see your point.

I shall stop using that bypass method immediately.

So you have instead determined it is best to use a grand vocabulary to instead elongate your message with elaborate text?

2 Likes

Alright, alright. Let’s keep it on-topic, folks. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yeah. Just finished the request, I’m going to go rouge now and play mineplex for a while. I’ll look into Git tomorrow, because I’ve had a long day…

Doesn’t like any bypass besides the tag bypass <some random text>

Someone is having a difficult time reading. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Qixalite Project - Update

Hello, sorry for a later update on the project, but we have been busy in terms of the business and developmental side of the project. Today marks the countdown to the blockjam event in which case the Qixalite project has contributed to the blockjam event by creating plugins for the event. For any further information about blockjam go here http://blockjam.org/ as it will explain the event further in detail.

Furthermore, the blockjam event has not only made us become involved in such events, but has pushed us in a direction to where we have rethought when we will be constructing some of the major opensource projects that have been planned in conjunction with their private counterpart. Originally it was decided once the private projects have been completed, we would then have a second version of it for opensource purposes; however, this has now be revoked and from here on out we are constructing the selected private projects such as the Minigame API and creating both it with its opensource counterpart at the same time. For any further information about our opensource projects you can go here Qixalite · GitHub or here https://github.com/Qixalite/LudusAPI for any updates inconjunction with the opensource version of the Qixalite Minigame API.

Also, another area of the project that has been given attention to is the fact that we do require more people on our web development team. We are currently looking for two highly experienced web developers to assist the project in that area. Remember if you think you have what it takes send in an application and then we will proceed to test your abilities before we officially accept you in.

Note: Developer positions have been filled and no longer require anyone in that area; however, if you are a person that is very experience in the area then we will not stop you from joining the already well established team of developers.

Kindest Regards,
Kodyn Kugis - Sorry for the ridiculous size of this update!

1 Like