React - A little game to be played in chat

delay and min players in pastebin should be changed. set it this high to temp disable

Cannot reproduce on SpongeVanilla; perhaps it’s a SpongeForge bug?

Can’t reproduce in SpongeForge either, with the exact same config except for modified duration and min-players.
It must be one of your mods.

I figured out the cause; it has some kind of conflict with this plugin:

I think it is because an old version of my shared code which is used in the current Holograms release register some type serializers globally. The only way to avoid this is using an older version(don’t know which) or just don’t use it at all. I will do an update in the future.

Yeah, kosp’s FormattingTextSerializer actually breaks a lot of plugins.

May I suggest for a reward randomizer? :smiley:

This is really cool, can we get a trivia version?

To both you and @SnowBlitzz I say that I may expand on this plugin, but it’s not quite a priority right now.

The first link on this page, needs to be corrected to be pie_flavor / React

So it does. Thank you.

Been getting random reports from a span of a couple of months that some players are not getting rewarded. I hesitated to report this since it’s fairly rare and I couldn’t reproduce it, but you might have an idea of what’s going on.

I don’t, actually. Are there any logs in the console that indicate a problem?

I’ll try to catch it when it happens

Thanks for this awesome plugin @pie_flavor!

1 Like

Hey can you update this to API7? I get this error when using the latest on it.

I’ll be updating all my active plugins to API 7 soon.

2 Likes

A new version has been released for React, it is available for download here.

• Updated to API 7.
  • Added random intervals.
  • Added a statistic for games won.
1 Like

Hi there,
I’m having a horrible time getting this plugin to work. It worked fine for me the first day I installed it, when all I did was replace the example words with my own… but on the second day, I went to add more words and change the reward to a diamond and now it won’t work at all. I’ve tried deleting the config file and starting with a fresh copy and it’s the same thing. I cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong! Any thoughts? Is there a limit on how many words you’re allowed to use?
Thanks so much for your time,
Jenna

There shouldn’t be a limit, no. Could you link a gist of the config you are attempting to use?