[Release] PlotSquared - Grief Protection | Multi-World Management | World Generators | Survival + Creative

Would you possibly have a startup log?

@Empire92
http://paste.ubuntu.com/15512833/

Um, do you want to hop back on IRC?

Sure thing…

/plot info is broken, with no effect and this error, when running it on a claimed plot. Works fine on an unclaimed plot though.

[19:54:13] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task com.plotsquared-S-46 owned by org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer@29308f16, but an error occured.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.util.MainUtil.format(MainUtil.java:725) ~[MainUtil.class:?]
	at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.commands.Info.onCommand(Info.java:121) ~[Info.class:?]
	at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.commands.SubCommand.execute(SubCommand.java:27) ~[SubCommand.class:?]
	at com.plotsquared.general.commands.Command.execute(Command.java:332) ~[Command.class:?]
	at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.commands.MainCommand.execute(MainCommand.java:209) ~[MainCommand.class:?]
	at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.commands.MainCommand.onCommand(MainCommand.java:133) ~[MainCommand.class:?]
	at com.plotsquared.sponge.util.SpongeCommand.lambda$process$2(SpongeCommand.java:36) ~[SpongeCommand.class:?]
	at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$10(Task.java:138) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$70(SchedulerBase.java:177) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.executeTaskRunnable(SyncScheduler.java:66) ~[SyncScheduler.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.startTask(SchedulerBase.java:174) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.processTask(SchedulerBase.java:160) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.forEach(ConcurrentHashMap.java:4707) [?:1.8.0_77]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.runTick(SchedulerBase.java:104) [SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.tick(SyncScheduler.java:41) [SyncScheduler.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SpongeScheduler.tickSyncScheduler(SpongeScheduler.java:191) [SpongeScheduler.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onTick(SpongeMod.java:220) [SpongeMod.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1261]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_8_SpongeMod_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:49) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:83) [EventBus.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:59) [EventBus.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:266) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:594) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_77]

Latest build on the ci should fix that error.

1 Like

This is AMAZING. I didn’t know much about this plugin until now.

What features does PlotMe have that this doesn’t?

No idea, but PlotMe isn’t being continued and doesn’t work on sponge, so your question isn’t really relevant.

Opps didn’t know it was not being continued. I knew it didn’t worked for sponge.

Please help me. So I am using your Bukkit version as I wait for a good time to port to sponge. I tried to use it and it didn’t work at all. Sorry that this is not this version of plotsquared related but I tried to message you on Spigot. You never responded.

I got your plugin and am trying to use it. Nothing works and throws many
errors in my console. I got this plugin from the Spigot site and put
the plugin jar into my plugins folder. I run my server and almost
everything that is PlotSquared is broken. I want to use this plugin
because no other plots plugin can stand compared to this one.

https://justpaste.it/u2wt

Those are some of my logs trying to use this plugin. Am I doing
something wrong? Did I get this from a bad place? I used the download
link on your page. Did I miss some config? Please help

And I get this is not on topic I guess. I just need some help

Update or remove WorldEdit.

Thank you. I will try later when I can. Thanks so much

Hey i see that you want to add music in plots how will that work exactly? Will it be once a player enter the plot it will start a music in loop or?

Can you give me a link to an update to WorldEdit that will work. Again thanks so much for the help

i’ve been having trouble when a plot has been cleared (/plot delete), my plot reverts to what it should be, except that the center chunk remains unaltered, or wierdly altered. doesn’t throw an error or exception.

so if the plot was completely empty, (claimed, and all blocks removed), and you were to type /plot delete, everything would come back, except for the center-ish chunk. if my player passes into this chunk, he gets a wierd shadow effect, though no collisions. after a reconnect he passes through without the shadow effect.

mods/plugins:
PlotSquared 3.4.0 (tried release and dev)
Spongeforge 1890 4.1.0 beta (also tried most recent)
forge 1855 (also tried 1901)

When I use /plot,the Information box show “don’t know this command please use /help”

JAVA 8
sponge-forgeAPI forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal
forge 1.8.9-11.15.1.1890
I use the laster file plotsquared
log
[21:04:31] [Server thread/INFO] [plotsquared/sponge]: PlotSquared is now enabled
[21:04:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/sponge]: Could not pass FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer@5bc06bc3
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.GameRegistry.register(Ljava/lang/Class;Lorg/spongepowered/api/CatalogType;)Lorg/spongepowered/api/CatalogType;
at com.plotsquared.sponge.SpongeMain.onServerAboutToStart(SpongeMain.java:130) ~[SpongeMain.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameAboutToStartServerEventListener_SpongeMain_onServerAboutToStart26.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1500]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:210) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1500]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:251) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1500]
at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:185) [SpongeMod.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1500]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:211) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:189) [LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$0(LoadController.java:53) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:857) [Loader.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:279) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:252) [ko.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
[21:04:31] [Server thread/TRACE] [sponge/sponge]: Sent event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod sponge

And plotsquared/world.yml and command.yml have no content just 0KB

1 Like

What is the current version of sponge this plugin is compatible with? I tried the latest version of this plugin but it doesnt even load like usual :confused:.

Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1902
SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1666
SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2
Minecraft: 1.8.9

PlotSquared-Sponge-3.4.6-SNAPSHOT-7d11147

The PlotSquared’s configuration files not generate and the console showed a message “Unknown command. Try /help for a list of commands” when I use the /plot command.