[Reopened] Wiki Staff - 14 November, 2014

Personally I get the feeling that a Wiki may be required in the future, but I might be wrong… Hoping these SpongeDocs can be as efficient :slight_smile:

The SpongeDocs are very similar to a Wiki (and evolved from one), using GitHub to manage the master pages and Sphinx under the hood. I won’t spoil the grand opening by pointing to the Front End, but it’s looking good and very useable already. External contributions will probably be by PR to SpongeDocs.

1 Like

why wiki not updated? nothing on makeing plugins and only foirge mod?

Wat?

I’m not sure what Wiki you’re looking at, but there are definitely pages about making Plugins on the (nominally unreleased) Sponge Docs.

We’re still wanting a few important pages filling in, but the folk who could do that are neck-deep in writing the implementation right now. I think that gets priority.

implementation only require classmaps of mcp, not difficult. sponge documens on completed api. many project work on multiple project at same time, cannot sponge do that?

Awesome! Where’s your implementation then? It’ll save everyone a lot of work. :wink:

Otherwise, please be patient. The API, Sponge and Docs are all being frequently updated by the team. Things are happening.

i do not use mcp, i hate it

the docs, its been the same the entire week

Are you looking at the Google Docs? Those are not at all what’s being talked about here. Seeing how Inscrutable didn’t want to give out the link, I won’t either. One hint, though: You’re looking for the Docs, formerly Wiki, of Sponge.

In other news: I absolutely adore the design, @Inscrutable @DarkArcana. I also notice many pages are getting very informational. Good job! :smiley:

… Why do I have a feeling Inscrutable made the Troubleshooting page?

3 Likes

Troubleshooting. Oh yes. For reference:

3 Likes

This is driving me nuts (:

Sorry to necro, but to anyone that wanted the link: https://docs.spongepowered.org

Feel free to contribute at the github ( GitHub - SpongePowered/SpongeDocs: Documentation for Sponge and its Implementations) , or translate at https://translate.spongepowered.org