This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, RottenFood. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Gives items the abillity to age. You can configurate any item to change as time goes on.
The download here is for SpongeAPI-6.0.0! If you want a version for SpongeAPI-5.1.0 there are more releases on GitHub
(Those are things you can do, using the plugins config)
- steaks that you store in a chest can become
rotten_fleshafter a week if you don’t eat them
- all potatoes could suddenly be poisonous if you logged-off for a month
- flowers that you just put in some chest instead of planting them can dry out (become dead bushes) after 3 days without water and sunlight
This Steak just got cooked and taken out of a furnace:
And this one is 4,5 hours old:
And if you’d wait even longer the stack would change to rotten flesh!
Also, it’s possible to change the aging speed of an item by putting it together with other items in a chest. With that you can e.g. “cool” your steaks with ice so they last 10 times longer…
I highly recommend to look in the default configuration file. Everything is explained in there ^^
You can use the
/sponge plugins reload command to reload the config!
%item%placeholder to itemname and lore
- Write a better plugin description
- Fix my english
- Think of other things to do
Bugs / Questions / Suggestions
If you find any bug or some spelling-/language-error please create an issue!
Any ideas i could add or change? Questions? Problems with the config? Please share them with me!