ServerListPlus 3.4.7 [API 4.X/5.X/6.X]

Is this plugin updated to the latest API?

Yeah it was: https://ci.minecrell.net/job/ServerListPlus/

Alright thanks :relaxed:

@VinceOrlando There is an update for statusprotocol available now by the way.

2 Likes

ServerListPlus v3.4.3 is now available

Download ServerListPlus v3.4.3 (stable) from GitHub Releases.

• Updated to SpongeAPI 4.0
  • Minor bug fixes

New standalone server implementation!

A new implementation called ServerListPlusServer is now available for testing. Unlike all other implementations of ServerListPlus, it runs completely independently from any server implementation, and can be launched just like a Minecraft server by running the JAR file. Once it is started it will send the status responses in the server list as any other Minecraft server, but kick the players once they’re trying to join.

You can use it as a placeholder if your server is still in construction, in maintenance or if you’ve moved your server to a new IP and just want to kindly remind your players to switch the IP or wait patiently for the release of the server. You can customize the kick message similar to everything else in ServerListPlus.

ServerListPlusServer uses the same configuration as all plugin implementations so you can just copy/paste the configurations between all implementations and they will work exactly the same everywhere.

1 Like

EDIT: I downloaded the wrong version :confounded: Still having the same issue with the latest Sponge version of SLP though. Using Sponge 1722.

Plugin looks great. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. Crashing on startup. Here’s the crash report http://pastebin.com/1VrcRufM (console says errors may be discarded).

Here’s the console log from startup http://pastebin.com/1VrcRufM

Plugins installed:

Core,
EnjinMinecraftForgePlugin
FoxCore
FoxGuard
nuvotifier
PermissionsEx-Sponge
SLP
statusprotocol
WorldEdit

You’ll have to either upgrade your Sponge version to one of the latest (for the new API version), or use an older version of ServerListPlus, e.g. SLP 3.4.1 available at Release ServerListPlus v3.4.1 · Minecrell/ServerListPlus · GitHub

1 Like

Life saver. Thanks! :slight_smile:

ServerListPlus v3.4.5 is now available

Download ServerListPlus v3.4.5 (stable) from GitHub Releases.

Warning: Because the plugin ID of ServerListPlus was changed from net.minecrell.serverlistplus to serverlistplus you will need to move the configuration to the new folder!

This will be the last release with new features before ServerListPlus 4.0 which will feature major improvements including easier configuration and more features. Please post all your suggestions on GitHub if you want them to be considered for the new version.

Changelog:

• Major fixes for skin helm rendering, no longer produces black images for older skins
  • Added new Banned section which will be applied for players which are known to be banned on the server. Special thanks to @jamierocks for his contribution. See the example page on the wiki for an example.
  • Bukkit/Spigot: Added compatibility with ProtocolLib 4.0.0
  • Sponge: Remove qualified plugin IDs, requires statusprotocol 0.3 or higher
  • Canary: Minor fixes contributed by @jamierocks
  • Standalone Server: Dependency updates

ServerListPlus v3.4.6 is now available

Download ServerListPlus v3.4.6 (stable) from GitHub Releases.

This will be the last release with new features before ServerListPlus 4.0 which will feature major improvements including easier configuration and more features. Please post all your suggestions on GitHub if you want them to be considered for the new version.

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug that caused the server to appear as outdated when maximum player slots were set in the configuration
  • Standalone Server: Dependency upgrades
1 Like

@Minecrell
What would be the best way to have the results of an async request affect the server list information? I was thinking a standalone server might work, but that would mean that both the SLP server and the actual Sponge server would have to listen on port 25565, which couldn’t work…

ServerListPlus v3.4.7 is now available

Download ServerListPlus v3.4.7 (stable) from GitHub Releases.

Changelog:

• Fixed favicons not properly working for identified players.
  • Fixed player cache not updating names and UUIDs of the last player.
  • Optimized player cache JSON storage.
  • BungeeCord: Performance improvements for favicon loading, will no longer slow down the whole server.
  • Standalone Server: Dependency upgrades
1 Like

Any chance this will work with the latest sponge? Thanks!

Great plugin :+1:

It should work on all currently supported Sponge versions.

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?:slight_smile:
www.mcbbs.net

The license allows you to to share unmodified copies wherever you want. However, I would appreciate if you add a link to the source code on GitHub and if you use one of the official download links (e.g. GitHub Releases) instead of uploading the plugin on another server.

Sure.:slight_smile: Thank you.

Hello! I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?:grinning:
www.mcbbs.net

Can i carry it to the Chinese Minecraft forum MCBBS? It’s wonderful