ServerListPlus 3.4.7 [API 4.X/5.X/6.X]

ServerListPlus provides a simple but powerful configuration to customize the appearance of the server in the client’s server list. It can change almost all parts of the status ping and even allows you to customize it per player.

Note: You need to install the StatusProtocol plugin for the full set of features.

Features

ServerListPlus provides options in the configuration for:

The features page in the wiki describes all features in detail.

Installation

ServerListPlus is currently supported on Bukkit, Spigot, Paper, BungeeCord, Waterfall, Canary, Sponge and as Standalone Server.

1. Download the plugin and copy it to the mods folder.
  2. For Custom Player Slots support you need to install StatusProtocol from GitHub Releases.
  3. Restart the server.
  4. The configuration is located in the config/serverlistplus folder and is called ServerListPlus.yml. The wiki page explains the main part of the configuration quite well.
  5. By default the plugin will do nothing until it is enabled using /slp enable. This is because I don’t want it to touch anything until it is fully configured.

Commands & Permissions

• /slp - Display an information page about the plugin and list all available commands.
  • /slp reload or /slp rl - Reload the plugin configuration.
  • /slp save - Save the plugin configuration.
  • /slp enable - Enable the plugin and start modifying the status ping.
  • /slp disable - Disable the plugin and stop modifying the status ping.
  • /slp clean <favicons/players/requests> - Delete all entries from the specified cache.

The permission for all commands is serverlistplus.admin.

Download

Download ServerListPlus v3.4.7 (stable) from GitHub Releases.

Development Builds

You can download unsupported development builds from the Jenkins Server. Use them at your own risk.

Source

The source is available licensed under the GNU General Public License on GitHub.

30 Likes

Love it! Will put it on the test server tonight!

1 Like

Put an issue on your github about Favicons.

Today Joes server greeted me with a nice personalized message.

Nice plugin Minecrell!

2 Likes

He is fixing my issue so no point of this(my) post. Thanks

That’s not very useful without the entire stacktrace. Paste the stacetrace in pastebin or someting and post a link.

Fantastic contribution to the community!
Currently have this up and running, works great! :smile:

3 Likes

Is there a posibility to make a flag in the config to auto enable SLP and then a variable under it with the delay like this:

Autostart: true (or false)

• Delay: 30 (in seconds)

I tried this:
Favicon:
Timeout: 10s
RecursiveFolderSearch: false
ResizeStrategy: SCALE
URLs:

It shows me this:
Unknown configuration property: URLs @ FaviconConf

Nevermind, I had to put the favicon under default or personalized as
Favicon
URL

• the url

and leave favicon at the bottom as it is.
Is there a posibility to make it auto switching as a “slideshow” or isn’t it possible?

1 Like

Good sir this plugin is amazing!
Very nicely done man!

2 Likes

this plugin doesn’t work for me

Could you provide some more information? EG Sponge build, forge build and what exactly doesnt work?

1 Like

Build Inactive?

…? The latest version should be fine.

1 Like

This plugin sounds cool but it never loads and I can’t do /slp anything!, I’ts an unknown command! I need help! >>>:rage:<<<

1 Like

Could you please provide more information?

what doesn’t work?
Which version of SpongeVanilla or SpongeForge+Forge are you running?
where did you put the plugin?

@Minecrell is this plugin outdated?

1 Like

Yes, it is outdated and I’m aware of it. I was kind of waiting for someone to post this here, because there is not much sense of updating it every time something breaks if nobody is using it :wink:

I have updated the plugin now, the latest version should fix the problem.

1 Like

When i type /slp enable in the console or the game, it reports an unknown command. I am using versions forge-1.8-11.14.3.1530-universal and spongeforge-1.8-1530-2.1-DEV-776. I put the plugin in the mods folder with all the other ones.

Does the forced/virtual host still require port forwarding to allow other players outside of my internet to join?

Is this plugin incompatible with other plugins?

Yay! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: it worked!