This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SGCraft. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
This is a continuation of the SGCraft project originally started by Greg Ewing
- Greg Ewing (original, retired)
Instant Support / Discord:
This Mod currently has 3 different release versions: Version Downloads
- (Forge) version
- (API-7) version (includes event firing for permissions checks during transport)
- (Features) version (includes new addons such as ZPM, ZPM Interface Cart, GDO, Auto-Dialer etc.)
- (Forge) - > Forge 1.12.2 build 2705
- (API-7) -> Forge 1.12.2 build 2705 and SpongeForge b3399 (Client & Server)
- (Features) -> Forge 1.12.2 build 2705, SpongeForge b3399 (Client & Server), IC2-2.8.96-ex112
1.15.6: Released: 8/20/2018
- Complete re-write in how the ZPM is used in combination with the Stargate.
- Removed DHD as a power source when destination gate requires ZPM.
- Added GDO item for Fast Dialing and Auto-Open Remote Iris (Features Version Only)
- Added ZPM Interface Cart recipe (Features Version Only)
- Added longer delay to Stargate during Connect phase when a world requires usage of a ZPM. (Features Version Only)
- Started working a Naquadah generator
1.15.6: Forge & Api-7 Versions Only - Released: not released yet
- Fixed long standing bug between TinkersConstruct and SGCraft with GLContext/Thread error
1.15.5: Forge & Api-7 Versions Only - Released: 8/17/2018
- Added configuration options for DHD power information
- Added configuration options for some client gui features
- Added the ability for an Admin to reset all TE’s power values when changing configs
- Added the ability to all configure power values in IC2/RF features, and each device is unique (no more statics)
- Moved DHD buffer size to dhd configuration section.
- Fix HD texture having wrong name?
- Fixed Client/Server config sync issue with IC2PowerTE and RFPowerTE.
- Fixed DHD so it doesn’t have to face the Stargate to create a link.
1.15.4: Forge & Api-7 Versions Only - Released: 8/14/2018
- Added the ability to modify the power values for IC2 and RF.
1.15.3: Forge & Api-7 Versions Only - Released: 8/14/2018
This build contains a big sgcraft.cfg change, please review the file after server startup
- Added the ability to toggle on/off any recipe.
- Added ability to prevent users from harvesting existing Stargate and DHD blocks
- Added Tokra Villager spawns to generated Stargates within Desert Pyramids.
- Added Mixin to add Tokra Villagers to Village Generator (api-7 and features versions only)
- Added option to toggle of/off the saving of gate addresses to users clipboard when inspecting gate base block.
- Added new optional HD Event Horizon texture.
- Changed timings of phases to allow for the usage of the newer Stargate connect sound.
- Changed default config option of two-way travel to false.
- Fixed possible issue with recipe registration for invalid items.
- Moved recipe registration from postInit phase to init phase
- Fix PowerScreen value formatting
This fix will change the last 2 digits of an existing Stargate’s Address
- Fix DimensionMap crash on Windows PC’s
- Update for 1.12.2 MCP mapping
- Fixed model/item load registration errors
- Update Stargate models and dialer sequences
- Fixed IC2 Power module client crash
- Fixed netty attempting to send packet on wrong thread
- Fixed recipe registrations
- Fixed GUI conflict with NEI/JEI
- Fixed structure augmentation
- Updated structure augmentation configuration changes to resolve half generated structures issue
- Fixed missing backgrounds and item tooltips
- Added Russian translations
- Updated item models and small DHD GUI improvements
- Added new sounds
- Fixed event horizon glowing effect
- Fixed generation issue where Pyramid generated Stargates would appear to float
All three of these versions still have the original feature set which can be found here:
Instructions on how to use:
Addon Power Units:
(Features) version screenshots:
Zero Point Module Enabled Stargate with ZPM Interface Cart
ZPM Interface Cart GUI:
New DHD Controller Screen
Almura Development Studios © 2011-2018