šŸ›” [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Version 1.10.2 requeriments:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2046+
- SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2073 | API: 5.0.0-BETA | Build: 1692+

:white_check_mark: Fixed Issues:
New:
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed region sizes to show correct values;
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed child regions getting blocks from player limit blocks;

Old:
:heavy_check_mark: Player Movement detection and Movement events;
:heavy_check_mark: Flag fire now can deny fire spread and blocks damage by fire;

Version 1.8.9 requeriments:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.8.9 - 11.15.1.1902+
- Sponge: 1.8.9 | API: 4.1.0-BETA+ | Build: 1395+

:white_check_mark: Fixed Issues:
New:
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed region sizes to show correct values;
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed child regions getting blocks from player limit blocks;

:speech_balloon: Follow us on our Discord, get latest devs builds and ask for help direct to dev:

Iā€™m new in this, i want to add this to my hosted server by MCProHosting, any idea how i do this?

can i disable fire spread in all world without claiming?

Is there a way to disable all TnT explosions on all worlds?

Yeah, use the file globalflags. conf file to control all settings of world without claims.

I dont know MCProHosting Works, but normally you download the .jar and put in your mods folder.

2 Likes

Could you take a look at the crash/time out I am having issues with?

Error in spongeforge-1.10.2-1721 latest version. start and stop server automatically.

Link error code : http://pastebin.com/qU0fhLBh

Seems the plugin is not enablingā€¦ But i dont know what can be.

I will test on my off-line server with your Sponge version.

When can we get RP 7.0.0 for sponge? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello. I would need some help cuz on my server none else then ppl thats /op can interact with items like doors or NPC. So if someone would know a way to fix this I would be glad.

Seems Sponge changed the rules for Plugin IDā€™s. any chance we could get a resolution to this? This is on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-116 and up.
Thanks in advance!

Your plugin is absolutely spamming my chat with youre not allowed to build here as I just stand there doing nothing, theres no option to change this and its quite annoying

Then turn off the notifications. Thatā€™s what we did.

As for the bug I posted about seems sponge put it back in one of the latest builds

@FabioZumbi12 Your plugin keeps throwing errors in event handlers. How should I send them to you?

Paste the errors on pastebin to i see what happens.

I get the same on my server in one version of Sponge but it solved after update to latest build.

The errors are not showing up. It just says that an exception was catched. Iā€™ll pastebin you that later

Hey FabioZumbi, I am trying to use your plugin with PermissionManager to set the number of claim blocks a certain group can use. I have entered in the permission redprotect.limit.blocks.7500, but does not seem to be registering. Am I overlooking something, or placing it in the wrong area? any help would be great!

Currently waiting for This Problem to resolve itself

Chat is getting spammed by players just walking around. I also donā€™t know how to disable the notify.