šŸ›” [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Would still like to see this plugin progress and make claiming easier for players.
Right now a majority of owners I feel are using this strictly for worldborders and admin regionsā€¦ but this plugin has so much potential to be amazing for player claiming as well. Just needs to be worked on!

I would like to see the [Private] container protection working, that way I can layer this and Polis if possible, so as to allow players to build larger towns without feeling paranoid about their neighbors. If anyone knows of a dedicated Lockette-esque plugin in the works, please do let me know.

YES. Keys works!

Just make sure to check the configuration or else youā€™ll have people locking things in spawn :stuck_out_tongue:
I specifically sent you to the comment in that plugins thread in case you are using Pixelmon. Pixelmon overrides /unlock, which keys needsā€¦ so that comment will explain how to set KEYS as priority of /unlock.

1 Like

On my build is working, its not finished, but can protect the chests, i need to complete the implementation for antigrief the chests with hopper and minecart-chest, but private is fine.

I will upload the new version.

You can add MOD containers to protect with [Private] too on config file.

1 Like

Thank you! But I think Iā€™m going to try the Keys plugin first, as it is more focused and less likely to conflict! Iā€™ll keep RedProtect in mind going forward though :slight_smile:

Shure, on RP is not yet 100% working, but anyway, i uploaded a new version, with some texts fixes too.

2 Likes

Any specific perm I need to give players for them to use the signs? Ive given them damn near any non op perm and they still cant make a region, just gives the no perms command

ā€œredprotect.createā€: 1,
all of the basic member perms are above in the description.

I put a bucket of water, and then I plug the water after the rest of the water wonā€™t go away, I want to repair.

Have you tryed the flag /rp flag flow or /rp flag flow-damage?

May I ask if you plan to make player claiming easier?
Iā€™d like to know so I can move on and wait for Polis (another plugin) to be finished.
Thanks

First off Nice plugin amazing difference from my old protection plugin! Thanks Ren for the recommendation also. Fabio your command /rp allow-enter-items doesnt seem to work i have tried it with for testing /rp allow-enter-items minecraft:dirt and /rp allow-enter-items dirt they still canā€™t get in with or without the dirt. Any ideas?

1 Like

@FabioZumbi12 Anyway to allow interact in admin regions? I see there arent any flags for interactionā€¦ ill do some more research while I wait for a response.

@FabioZumbi12
Things needing fixed/added:

Needing Fixed:

• A major issue right now is that players inside of admin claims can not interact with specific blocks. THIS is a MAJOR problem.
  • FLAG: Allow-Break - No matter what ID you place, you still can not break anything.
  • FLAG: Allow-Enter-Items - Does not recognize that you have said item in your inventory / hand.
  • FLAG: Deny-Enter-Items - also does not work. User can successfully enter with item specified.
  • FLAG: For-Sale - Is not implemented in Sponge. Does not work.
  • FLAG: Can-Fly - Does not turn fly off of users when they exit the region. Can however use server-exit-command to /fly off
  • FLAG: Gamemode - Creative game mode successfully changes them back to survival, however they keep the inventory from Game mode c. This allows them to leave with all items they shouldnā€™t have. Can however use server-exit-command to /clear inventory.
  • FLAG: Allow-Place - does not work. Can not place whatever you specify.
  • FLAG: Server-enter-command - set it to kill players, now I can not enter the region to edit it without dying lol.
  • FLAG: Effects - no effects work. Using This Link for Effect Types.
  • FLAG: Enter - if set to false, players can still ride their Pokemon/Pixelmon into the region.
  • FLAG: can-back - does not work.
    - FLAG: passives - no matter what, passive mobs can be harmed/killed.
  • FLAG: treefarm - does not work.
  • FLAG: minefarm - does not work.
  • Entities (item frames / paintings ) can be removed with /smite and fishing rods in both player claims and admin claims.
  • Flags GUI not functioning. I believe itā€™s sponge related.
    - Players with creative / gmc can not be killed when they glitch out of the world border. This allows anyone in creative to go beyond the borders opening more chunks, etc.

Things that I personally desire from Red protect that I feel others would also like:

• - Allowing a global blacklist that keeps users from using and placing blocks that are specified. A configuration would also be needed to allow or disallow users to use the same blacklisted items in their own claims. Some owners may want them to be able to and others not.
  • - Allowing players to claim with an easy 2-click wand just like owners can for admin regions. Would make claiming a lot easier for everyone and resizing a claim much easier then surrounding your home with a shit ton more blocks.
    • Adding a configurable global setting that will allow owners to set PVP in wilderness to false, but still allow pvp in set regions like admin claims or player claims.
    • Adding a list of enabled flags in /rp info

Yes, this list is correct! As port, all flags are here because dont depend of Sponge and yes only from plugin, but a lot of flags is not working because Sponge API(not implemented or bug) or not converted to SPonge API methods at now.

I working on both projects, Bukkit and Sponge, and with the 1.9 i am updating my bukkit plugins to 1.9 and fixing bugs of my server on 1.9!

But in this week i will fix all of this flag, or the most important :slight_smile:

About easy way to player claim regions, try to give the permissions redprotect.own.claim to player. Optionally you can give the perm redprotect.magicwand, but i recommend you give the wand tool in a kit. I think this work *on bukkit works) but if not work, post here and i will check what i can do for you.

1 Like

Before, RP checked only admin.claim, but i have added a check for redprotect.admin.claim and redprotect.own.claim too, download again and try now to give redprotect.own.claim (you dont need to give redprotect.magicwand to allow player to mark the points).

1 Like

I gave redprotect.own.claim and users can not use /rp claim as I assume that command is for.
I gave redprotect.magicwand or else they can not use the magic wand if given to them through a kit or the owner. However, they can now select the 1st and 2nd points to their claim, but they can not use /rp claim to make the claim x3

^^ I need to re-download. disregard this!

Works! Thank youuuuu lord Fabio <3 :smiley:

1 Like

:smiley: i am glad to help!

1 Like

About interact on admin regionsā€¦ You need to allow interact with what itens? You know you can enable the flags for buttons, dooors, chests ā€¦etc to true.

If is mod machines or blocks, you can enabled the flag /rp flag allow-mods true

1 Like