Shut up and take my money!

Is there a place we can donate? I have been looking all over, and have even seen the supporters under staff Here Thanks!

3 Likes

I should have clarified that supporters are actually not donators, but what is commonly known as “Helper” on Minecraft servers.

1 Like

Yes, but there should still be a place for donors :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, I can post a donators list as well then.

2 Likes

Cool, rank it by amount, and provide the link to donate at the top? that would be great!

2 Likes

I will, once donations are accepted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sadly donations are currently not accepted. They might be in the future.

I would like to make an official statement. Donations/payments/currency transactions of any kind are currently not being accepted on the part of Sponge or any of its staff for this specific project. You can donate to them if you’d like to given that many of the developers have Patreons, paypals, or other accounts. However, we feel that at this time it would be premature to accept them or make public any donation pages for this project as there are no public releases. Thank you very much for your support and contributions thus far! We all respect and appreciate it!

2 Likes

Its possible to send the devs some money directly. For example you find a donate button on the website of sk89q. I think this would also help sponge because it keeps tpeople motivated. My only problem is that i dont use paypal xD

1 Like

Look em up on Patreon if they have it.

1 Like

This. This is why the community and what you are doing is awesome. Thank you.

If you have extra money you can support many other projects! There are lots like sponge like server forge or enderstone, maybe that needs help! Not just Sponge! Many projects!